• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hello Highway Star! It appears that you have not posted on our forums in some time.

bvibert

Staff member
You prompt the guy to come back and visit and then insult him. Nice. :blink:

Wasn't me who prompted him to post... ;)

Guess I should have put a little ;) in my first post to keep everyone happy.... :roll:

;)

Greg

Staff member
It's built in to the software. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not sitting here and monitoring everyone's posting habits...

Paul

1174329819-fail.b.jpg

wa-loaf

It's built in to the software. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not sitting here and monitoring everyone's posting habits...

I figured that. What else does it say? Obviously i post too much and haven't received one of these.

Greg

Staff member
I figured that. What else does it say? Obviously i post too much and haven't received one of these.

I don't remember. The welcome headers simply encourage participation, but I'm pretty sure Brian's always says something like, "Welcome back, jackass!" or something to that effect... ;)

bvibert

Staff member
I don't remember. The welcome headers simply encourage participation, but I'm pretty sure Brian's always says something like, "Welcome back, jackass!" or something to that effect... ;)

Actually, it says: "Welcome back, AZ God".

:lol: