• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Camcorder advice

Paul

Mine migrates between my backpack and chest pocket. I have the strap on it, with a 'beener to clip it to the backpack D-ring in case I get the dropsies. I use it for taking pics and video of the kid, so its not like I'm on any difficult terrain.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Wow, I really missed out on this thread. Camcorder advice how exciting could that be?

Never let a thread title fool you... You never know what could be going on inside... ;)
You're not the only one. No wonder why I felt so lost over the last week... I thought all the inside jokes came out of the ski session last Friday!

MRGisevil

You're not the only one. No wonder why I felt so lost over the last week... I thought all the inside jokes came out of the ski session last Friday!

Well, they were all discussed in detail on Friday... this was just the precursor to all the madness ;)