• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bodies Revealed

2knees

anyone see this? If so, how gruesome is it? my wife wants to go but i'm not sure i have the stomach for it. I

Greg

Staff member
I'm sure it's probably not that gross and pretty cool, but way too creepy for me.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Jeez, and I had my package out and everything. WTF. Now all I accomplished getting some reactions of disgust from my coworkers.

ctenidae

My wife and I have made, and abandoned, plans to go in Natick several times. We want to see it, just not that bad.

drjeff

Having actually had to take full body gross anatomy during my educational process, it's actually a remarkably cool thing to see just how everything fits together and works.

I've actually seen the Bodies revealed tour when I was at a convetion in Las Vegas about a year and a half ago, the the specimens that they prepared for this exhibit are first rate.

Once you get past the first look or two and you start to see how intricate the human body is, the "gross factor" goes away for just about everyone.

2knees

Jeez, and I had my package out and everything. WTF. Now all I accomplished getting some reactions of disgust from my coworkers.

what, they've never seen a mangina before?

drjeff

what, they've never seen a mangina before?

76428361.jpg

2knees

ok DrJeff, you recommend it. I'll take a Dr's advice over the peanut gallery any day.

btw, you aren't a proctologist, are you? cause those guys I don't trust.

SNNNNAAPPPP.