• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MLK weekend weather is looking better.

B

beswift

Weather

Personally, I don't take any more than a 3-5 day forecast seriously when it comes to Northeast Weather. Caos theory developed at Dartmouth when one Prof attempted to use computers to forecast the weather. I do believe that he improved forecasting as I believe Satelite information has. However, I always try to prepare for the worse case scenario, although I often fail to do that.

Greg

Staff member
Re: Weather

beswift said:
Personally, I don't take any more than a 3-5 day forecast seriously when it comes to Northeast Weather.
Agreed. Especially in the winter months. In fact, I don't look much beyond a three day forecast...

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Re: Weather

Greg said:
beswift said:
Personally, I don't take any more than a 3-5 day forecast seriously when it comes to Northeast Weather.
Agreed. Especially in the winter months. In fact, I don't look much beyond a three day forecast...

Hey guys what can I say I am desparate for some colder weather. My main worry was rain that weeked which I do feel is out of the picture.