• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ragged 2008-02-23

uphillklimber

Resort or Ski Area
Attitash
Date
May 26, 2021
Snow Conditions
  1. Powder
x

Last edited:

hammer

Thanks for the report...would have been there yesterday or today with the family but my daughter's been sick over this weekend. :sad::sad:

Did you make it down Easy Winder at all? Looking at the trail map, that looks like a nice long green from the summit. Also, did you find the greens to be novice-friendly? My son and I have been there a few times but that was a few years ago...we're fine with the intermediate trails and would likely try out a few of the blacks but my wife and daughter aren't into stuff that's too difficult.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I'm wondering what the woods would be like around there. Sunny and a high temp of 30, ditto predicted for Today, lead me to wonder if the presumed ice covering would have softened up to a manageable level (unlike further noth).

Did you see much tree skiing there?