• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

One sport/activity you would like to get back into

In Middle School I always liked Archery..I used to go to school 45 minutes early to shoot bow and arrows in the gym..it would be cool to get back into that..I could probably set up some sort of target in the corner of my living room..

also

Rollerblading..I'm toying with the idea of going to Sports Authority and picking up a pair of inline skates to butter around on this summer. I always enjoyed cruising down gradual hills with no stopsign at the bottom.,and it's excellent exercise.

ComeBackMudPuddles

Rollerblading..I'm toying with the idea of going to Sports Authority and picking up a pair of inline skates to butter around on this summer. I always enjoyed cruising down gradual hills with no stopsign at the bottom.,and it's excellent exercise.

If so, you can join this group and have fun!

rollerblades_1.jpg

Haha..that looks like fun in a gay sort of way..lol..they don't call it fruit booting for nothing..wowser..only 19 more posts to 3,000

Greg

Staff member
Multi-night backpacking trips.

YardSaleDad

Website
www.tirnalong.com
For me, I'd like to get back into flying...I finished up my instrument and multi-engine ratings about 14 years ago and then due to time and money constraints I stopped altogether.

Try hang gliding. After your initial equipment and training costs(~$6000) you basically are just paying for gas. It's a whole lot more fun too.