• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Trailboss rolls past 10K posts

Greg

Staff member
I nominate DHS as the new creator of these post whore congratulatory threads...especially since Brian has been slacking lately.

Nice job, Boss. There was a time when I thought you might past my post count, but apparently you too are just another slacker... ;)

bvibert

Staff member
Nice work TB!

I nominate DHS as the new creator of these post whore congratulatory threads...especially since Brian has been slacking lately.

Sounds good to me, I just haven't been in the mood... ;)

Nice job, Boss. There was a time when I thought you might past my post count, but apparently you too are just another slacker... ;)

I didn't get to 18,000 posts on www.paskiandride.com on trip reports and weekend threads alone...It's the congrats on 7,000 posts threads...How many days you think you'll ski in March 2011 threads and the Happy Martin Luther King day threads that define the true post-whores of the world. Greatful Dead..you're an aspiring post-whore..but young grasshopper you have much to learn from master postwhores like me and Greg..