• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gaper day at Blue mountain..3/15..

Hey All,

Today was definitely a great PASR day. I was a little sluggish getting up this morning and after a stop at Sheetz for ice and snacks, I didn't make it to Blue until 7:25AM. A gentleman in a neon jacket was looking at me and it turned out to be PASRs own AngryHugo. Then a minute latr Sexkitten and BobLikesCats..rolled in along with M-Bike Mike. I skied with M-Bike the first few runs on Challenge and Razors which were both smooth and fast. I was wearing a fur hat..goggles, and a member only jacket that was a little bit short on me with buttons and ribbons on it. We joined Sexkitten and Bob and Bob was wearing a purple one piece skisuit and a crazy hat;. SexKitten had on a tight one piece white skisuit with crazy gaitors and I think she had some sort of visor as well. She was hit on by lots of girls and guys.

On Homestretch I saw a tall fellow in a one piece Blue skisuit with a mink hat and it turned out to be Snoskier. Matt also joined our group around this time. Then we went to the parking lot for round one of refreshments. I drank some beer and a shot. Then Melissa, her friend Sarah, and Schifdawg joined us. We skied pretty much every single run..Burma, Raceway to the chute, Main Street, Switchback, Lazy Mile, Challenge, Razors, and Paradise. Lots of fun was had and there were some Epic wipeouts. We also hit the Sidewinder park and boardercross and Bob got some nice pictures of us getting mad steezy air off the first booter.

Then back to the parking lot for a little more liquid courage..followed by more runs. Early on it was cloudy but the sun came up and the temperatures rose into the 50s. The snow was nice hero snow early on and got a little more applesaucy as more traffic and warmer temperatures changed the snow. We tootk a third break in the lot for even more refreshments and then Bob and Sexkitten left. We went back out for more runs..and rhen Melissa left..followed by her friend Sarah..and I left around 3:00PM after 25 runs including 24 off the 6-pack and 1 of the Main Street chair. Sexkitten and Melissa have both improved a ton and both ski so fast. Melissa even passed me at the bottom of Paradise. I thought it was awesome how many Sno skiers ventured down to Blue and I want to ski Sno sometime before they close to ski with the Sno PASRs again.

Hero Snow..mild temperatures..and small crowds made for a mad steezy gaper day..I can;t wait to see the pictures..Holla

With a name like Sexkitten......you gotta have pics dude.

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11406

there are pictures in this thread but you might have to be registered. Sexkitten is married to BobLikesCats..lol

We were rolling two six packs deep today...definitely alot of fun..I just took a really long nap..and I'm ready to wake up early tomorrow morning and ski a morning session from 7:30AM to ???

With only a week left at Blue, I can't miss any days. Today was day 80 this season for me..7 more days at Blue..then maybe a day or two at Camelback, Sno, or Big Boulder...then up to Stowe and maybe MRG..then Belleayre..and then probably Mount Snow....Will I get to 100??? I hope..