• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown - 3/16/08 (Bump or Bust Mogul Competition)

ga2ski

Maybe, instead of making it a Males 19+ class, make it an Open skier class. Also, if there isn't a separate telemark class, it might be more appropriate to throw the telemark skiers in with the snowboarders. Not so much segregating the telemark skiers or snowboarders from the fixed heel skiers, but rather styles that can be judged through the World Cup system (even though anyone who mentions the judging criteria will be dq'd) from the non-traditional methods of moguling.

You can't place the telemarkers and the snowboarders in the same field. Telemarkers can look alpiners. Here are some videos from the Manien Telemark festivals to show how simliar things can be.

Free skis .. . maybe I could suck up skiing in Ct for that. ;)

deadheadskier

Staff member
Was that you ga2ski in the Tiger suit? I thought I recalled a TR with you wearing one. If so, you definitely rip it free heel style in the bumps.....would school most of us with heels locked in.

2knees

awesome job Marge. We owe you big time. I think we should all pitch in a buy her a giftcard somewhere for all this work she did.

MRGisevil

awesome job Marge. We owe you big time. I think we should all pitch in a buy her a giftcard somewhere for all this work she did.

lol thanks Pat but it isn't a big deal. And I'll probably have some or all of the men's runs up either tonight or in the morning.