• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Return To Winter Next Week

Zand

Models show the NAO finally going negative (better late than never I guess) and a possible Nor'Easter early in the week. Imagine another spring like last year... insane. We can only THINK SNOW.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Puh-leeze!!!!

We need it. This straddling the freezing mark is gonna drive me nuts. Ideally I'd like to get blasted like we did last spring. If not, I want things to warm up in a hurry and get my corn hero bump skiing on. Middle of March is typically the best skiing of the season. So far it's been the worst from my and many others accounts.

Serious Stoke..I hope it dumps when I'm at Stowe the very end of March and beginning of April..last year I had three powder days in a row at Stowe..that week..mad steezy yo

loafer89

I'll take more snowfall, just no more in-between weather. Either tons of snow like last April, or bring on spring. Maine's got the base depths, we just need some above freezing weather or a good dump of snow to make the woods enjoyable again.

Zand

This has been a good March for me... maybe not quite like last year but certainly MUCH better than '06.

tcharron

I'm still holding out hope that snow wails on us Tuesday night.. If only the timing would happen right.