• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WHEN IS IT TOO COLD TO SKI

VTKilarney

a bit south of Hudson in Livingston NY on 9. they predominantly make farmhouse style country beers, tart, saison-ish. they have a couple of IPAs but that is not their forte. they just release a crimson hued bierre de garde for the first time which I picked up in a 750ml bottle. I want to let it rest a couple months before I open it.

the amorphia from Hudson Valley Brewery may be one of the best beers I've ever tasted. sour IPA with hints of strawberry and a lovely pink color

For a second I thought that this was a transcript of a Hermitage Club conversation.

KustyTheKlown

swing and a miss. appreciating good beer and spending millions of dollars on a home and membership to a stupid crappy ski club for richers aren't even close to comparable.

VTKilarney

swing and a miss. appreciating good beer and spending millions of dollars on a home and membership to a stupid crappy ski club for richers aren't even close to comparable.

It wasn't the appreciation I was referring to. It was the language itself. It didn't come across as much different than talking about what Muffy has been doing in the Greenwich Women's Club.

KustyTheKlown

meh, i used adjectives to describe beer, and a french phrase because that is what the subject beer is.

KustyTheKlown

I live in Williamsburg. I'm from sheepshead bay.

You're still a fucking asshole, from the worst state in the northeast

KustyTheKlown

you're really a piece of shit, man. you're a constant douchebag to many people on here. you're a smug condescending know it all, and you're probably a shit skier. challenging my brooklyn bonafides? Way to ignore the second half of my post. im from south brooklyn. i chose to live in a more fun neighborhood closer to work and friends and fun. you live in New Jersey you fucking prick. im born and raised in this city and I don't need to prove myself to you or anyone.

I hope you seriously injure yourself and are never able to ski again. eat shit and die.