• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Got out on the new "crazy blues" this weekend

tree_skier

My new Lange 130, world cup fit finally arrived last week and I got out on them this weekend. What an awesome boot. Skibum you are toast as the performance over my old broken down pair is just amazing. I thought about going with the 150 but wasn't able to find a pair to try on so went with what I knew would fit plus I do have to coach in them.

skibum9995

You'll need more than new boots to beat me. I'm also getting a quicker, more responsive boot this summer, and I'm actually going to have these fit, canted, and all that stuff. Plus I'm going to weigh more next year, shooting for 10lbs to start the season, so you're old man gravity advantage will be less of a factor.

tree_skier

You'll need more than new boots to beat me. I'm also getting a quicker, more responsive boot this summer, and I'm actually going to have these fit, canted, and all that stuff. Plus I'm going to weigh more next year, shooting for 10lbs to start the season, so you're old man gravity advantage will be less of a factor.

In case you have forgotten

http://www.patspeak.com/results/moni.txt

look at who's in first

now that my boot isn't a noodle you are really in trouble.

planning on drinking alot of beer this summer? 10 lbs thats alot for a girlyman like you. Are you planning on giving up the womens ski and going to a mens model also?

tree_skier

I am still stuck on the GOLD for the old fart that had old broken boots that felt like snowboard boots and the silver for the man on girly skis.

Did you notice who's number one on mondays at least untill January 09.