• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Greg's Roast

bvibert

Staff member
Brian scares me. He's one of those gentle giants that might just blow a gasket without warning. You don't want a guy that size pissed at you.

I can take it, just don't expect me to come up with good comebacks like you. I'm not very good at that sort of thing, that's why I've abstained from this thread. Unlike the rest of the posters I'd rather make no attempt at all than a super lame one.

MR. evil

Greg, don’t think I haven’t noticed that you have responded to everyone else’s attempts to roast you except for mine. Why not, did it hit too close to home?

2knees

Go do some [post="237807"]high steppin'[/post] and [post="237807"]goose stomping[/post] yo!

Too bad you deleted that pic... :roll:

ahahahaha great minds think alike.

I went looking for that pic as soon as he made that post but alas, as you found out, its gone.

GOOSE STOMPIN. I love it.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I can take it, just don't expect me to come up with good comebacks like you. I'm not very good at that sort of thing, that's why I've abstained from this thread. Unlike the rest of the posters I'd rather make no attempt at all than a super lame one.

Good comebacks! Those are some of the lamest remarks I've read. You do far better in your every day posts.

Greg

Staff member
Greg, don’t think I haven’t noticed that you have responded to everyone else’s attempts to roast you except for mine. Why not, did it hit too close to home?

Hmm. Is this a challenge? Okay, lemme think. What was your lame ass attempt at roasting me again..? Perhaps it was so weak and forgetable, it was just not ever worthy of a response. Oh yeah, this was it:

Many of you may not know this, but Greg actually doesn’t like skiing. His so-called ski addiction and even AlpineZone were all made up so he would have an excuse to devote time to his one true love..................

1389d1206474939-gregs-roast-p3160083_1024_crop.jpg

Well, Brian and I are just pals so this is simply not true. And even if it was, at least my woman would be better looking than yours:

image.php

:-o

Whoa...a two-fer! :lol: How you like that one?

MR. evil

Well, Brian and I are just pals so this is simply not true. And even if it was, at least my woman would be better looking than yours:

QUOTE]

So Brian is the woman in your relationship...........I knew it.

Even with a messed up face, Randi looks 100 times better than both of your ladies (your wife and Brian).

Greg

Staff member
Even with a messed up face, Randi looks 100 times better than both of your ladies (your wife and Brian).

I know you are but what am I?

Nice quoting job there, Einstein.

Greg

Staff member

Thanks, honey.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com

QUOTE]

So Brian is the woman in your relationship...........I knew it.

Damn, even with a cut lip, Randi is hot! ;)

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Since I started this thread, I've been trying to work on a nice summary, and there have been some great remarks. Unfortunetly this freaking work thing keeps on getting in the way!

Greg

Staff member
Damn, even with a cut lip, Randi is hot! ;)

Jesus Christ, Andy. That's one of the creepiest things I've ever read, especially coming from this guy:

P5120001.JPG

You're old enough to be her grandfather. And what's that stuff smeared on your chin?

MR. evil

Jesus Christ, Andy. That's one of the creepiest things I've ever read, especially coming from this guy:

You're old enough to be her grandfather. And what's that stuff smeared on your chin?

Regardless of age, he is right!

Greg

Staff member
:lol: One of my favorite pics. How long it take you to dig that up?

Oh, I admit, I'm nothing but a dirty ole man :)

About 30 seconds. I just went to your insanely popular Killingtonaccess.com Web site and browsed around. I figured it would be easy to find some gross sweaty picture of you humpin' your way up the Tuckerman Ravine Trail. Luckily, I didn't even need to go beyond the parking lot...