• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Greg's Roast

loafer89

Hell, even my son know's what a bump maniac Greg is, he was looking at the bumps on Agony last weekend and thinking how happy Greg would have been to ski them.:-o

Greg

Staff member
BTW.....no winkies ( ;) ) allowed in this thread. They are inherent and sorta detract from the zingers.

Greg

Staff member
See this is what I'm talking about. You're fragile Greg, we all know you took your ball and went home when getting picked last for kick ball as a kid. Don't do the same as an adult and lock this thread

;)

Still below par. Oh well. Probably little hope for you. You're one of those phantom AZers. Sorta like ctenidae - no other AZer has ever met you and we're not really sure if you actually exist....

Greg

Staff member
Hell, even my son know's what a bump maniac Greg is, he was looking at the bumps on Agony last weekend and thinking how happy Greg would have been to ski them.:-o

I like you buddy. Not everyone in this world can pull off the fleece balaclava, face mask and fully insulated Spyder ski suit on a 60 degree afternoon, but you actually make it look pretty cool...

Not.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Still below par. Oh well. Probably little hope for you. You're one of those phantom AZers. Sorta like ctenidae - no other AZer has ever met you and we're not really sure if you actually exist....

In my defense, Terry has indeed met and skied with me

and you best be at Mt. Snow last day of the season. I'm dying to meet the guy Okemo calls on as a consultant for their double diamonds

Greg

Staff member
In my defense, Terry has indeed met and skied with me

Terry was probably drunk at the time so he won't remember.

and you best be at Mt. Snow last day of the season. I'm dying to meet the guy Okemo calls on as a consultant for their double diamonds

Likewise. I'm looking forward to meeting you too, you effin hippy. BTW, I'm still pushing for the OKEMOGULS marketing campaign. See? Even I can make Slokemo seem cool.

Greg

Staff member
Just a coincidence that his avatar looks like this or some subliminal advertising for Windham?

I still want to try Windham this season. Anyone know how late they stay open? And jeez - I thought I was latitudinally challenge and here you are raggin' on Windham? You Joisy folk better take what you can get....

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I still want to try Windham this season. Anyone know how late they stay open? And jeez - I thought I was latitudinally challenge and here you are raggin' on Windham? You Joisy folk better take what you can get....

Shame we don't have the big mountains that CT does. :razz:

Greg

Staff member
Yep, you keep telling yourself that buddy

Wicked Freakin' Cool I tell ya

Thanks. Glad I have the endorsement of someone that favors communal living.

Children fear Greg as that thing that goes bump in the night.

This coming from the chick with naked ladies on her skis. Not that there's anything wrong with that.