• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Greg's Roast

Paul

Pict8582.jpg
loggins-crop.jpg

Separated at birth?

Greg

Staff member
I just knew that corny ass picture would come back to haunt me. :lol:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I just knew that corny ass picture would come back to haunt me. :lol:

Speaking of corny pictures, I was looking for all the pics I have of you, for Photoshop purposes. Funny thing, in each and every pic, I see you have goggles. But, in each pic, those goggles are on you're helmet. Did anyone ever tell you that they are designed to cover your eyes?

Do you think it makes you look cool just having them on top of your helmet?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Speaking of corny pictures, I was looking for all the pics I have of you, for Photoshop purposes. Funny thing, in each and every pic, I see you have goggles. But, in each pic, those goggles are on you're helmet. Did anyone ever tell you that they are designed to cover your eyes?

You know, you're on to something. I don't think I've seen Greg actually wear his goggles either. What a gaper. :rolleyes:

Greg

Staff member
But, in each pic, those goggles are on you're helmet. Did anyone ever tell you that they are designed to cover your eyes?

You know, you're on to something. I don't think I've seen Greg actually wear his goggles either. What a gaper. :rolleyes:

When you ski bumps as radically (a new word! :) ) and aggressively as I do, you tend to get a tad warm. I just get too hot with the goggles down and often put them up if I can get away with it. I wear them in frozen precip conditions, when it's very cold, bright sun, etc. Bumps aren't skied particularly fast so tearing is usually not an issue. You groomer lovers wouldn't understand, I guess. Plus, for the rest of us it's fortunate that you two keep as much of your faces covered as possible. Thank you.

2knees

Bumps aren't skied particularly fast so tearing is usually not an issue.

Says the guy that needs to be timed with a calender. You were skiing so slowly during the bump comp i thought the NEXT group was going to pass you. You're so slow, on a warm day the trail loses half its coverage before you make it down. i've seen guys hiking uphill faster then you "ski" bumps. You're so slow you almost defy gravity.