• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Greg's Roast

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I think Greg has been done a great job with starting up and running this board. He has given us all a nice friendly forum where we could log in any time of day and exchange ideas on skiing, hiking, biking, and just about anything else(no politics please). I was trying to think of a good way to thank him for this. Of course, the first thing that comes to mind is money, but I wouldn't want to insult him :). So I thought and thought about it, trying to figure out a thank you that would fit. Ran the idea past a few other Zoners and we came up with the idea of a roast. So here it is, please feel free to contribute:

I first met Greg two seasons ago at Mount Snow. I parked my car in the lot and saw the car next to me had an Alpine Zone decal on the rear window. I went over to introduce myself to Greg and he responded with an enthusiastic; "Andyzee, how the bump are you" "nice to finally bump into you". We went inside where we met up with bvibert(boy just can't shut up) and eventually JimG, Roark and MichaelJ. This was the first day of the season for us and we discussed the conditions as we booted up. Greg basically stated that only a couple of trails were opened, but there were bumps to be found. I'm starting to think this boy must like bumps. We skied together some and where they could be found, Greg hit the bumps. Kind of funny, where there were no bumps, he still looked like he was skiing bumps.

Greg likes bumps so much, I hear he seeded bumps on his lawn, just to stay in practice.
Someone once told me that Greg doesn't post to threads, he just bumps them.
When driving down the road, if Greg sees a sign that says BUMP, he pulls over and puts his skis on.

Well guys, you get the idea, bump it up!

Last edited:

2knees

this space reserved!

I dont have the time right now but oh my. i'm gonna have some fun with this one.

tcharron

Of course, there's the fact that Greg really didn't have any friends.. So ahead he went and created a bunch of ski related message boards so he'd have people to talk to...

:daffy:

thetrailboss

Staff member
Andy--

Greg doesn't write posts. He bumps threads.

Greg doesn't dance. He bumps and grinds.

Whenever Greg flies, he gets bumped to first class.

Greg

Staff member
He he he. Remember that with most roasts, the roastee gets a chance to address the roasters. Keep that in mind. ;)

Secondly, I hope the roasts get better than what I've seen so far... :roll: Come on, guys. Give it to me!

Finally, cash donations are fine. Please don't think you might insult me.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Rumor has it, Greg has an autgraphed picture of Highpeaksdrifter on his night stand signed, from Whiteface with love.

jack97

Finally, cash donations are fine. Please don't think you might insult me.

Nah, cash is peanuts....you want power and control, you want to be the mogul of internet forums.

Greg

Staff member
Lame...

You guys are WEAK... Seriously, this is the best you guys got? :roll: I'm already crafting my quick and witty one liners. Real zingers too. I bet Pat will do me proud....once he the chance to toss back a few and flex his beer muscles... :lol:

This is just about the only roast post that has any credence:

Nice job, snoseek. :beer:

loafer89

Greg looks at a groomed steep run and with his best fake Austrian accent declares:

I am going to bump you up:lol::lol:

Greg

Staff member
....not weak, just sensitive to your fragile ego ;)

Better, I guess. I give it a C-.

Come on you bunch of sallies. This is a ROAST. Freakin' bring it. If I don't see something better soon, I'm going to lock this thread. :roll:

Greg

Staff member
I like Greg's new avatar, it says: "Do me, do me good!" :lol:

I'll give it a C+. Can't expect much more from a big greasy ape that reeks of a weird combination of Jägermeister, blueberries and kielbasa.

That's how you roast.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I'll give it a C+. Can't expect much more from a big greasy ape that reeks of a weird combination of Jägermeister, blueberries and kielbasa.

That's how you roast.

Damn good combo if you ask me :beer: . Nah your alright Greg, just a shame all those bumps bruised your brain. :lol: Oh, and your ego :razz:

deadheadskier

Staff member
Better, I guess. I give it a C-.

Come on you bunch of sallies. This is a ROAST. Freakin' bring it. If I don't see something better soon, I'm going to lock this thread. :roll:

See this is what I'm talking about. You're fragile Greg, we all know you took your ball and went home when getting picked last for kick ball as a kid. Don't do the same as an adult and lock this thread

;)