What are you doing right now?

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 1362 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Question What are you doing right now?

In the grand tradition of such threads as "What's for dinner" and "What's for lunch", how about what are you doing right now?

I'm bored out of my freakin' mind. Finally got the kids into bed about 20 minutes ago and I'm sitting here, waiting for water to boil for egg noodles while drinking a toasted almond. Wishing someone would have actually watched the kids for me tonight (instead of making excuses like they always do) so I could be at Sundown instead for my measly green trail runs. Looking at my skis wishing I could find somewhere to put them other than next to the desk in the center of the freakin' apartment. Brian left for work around 5:30AM and apparently won't be home for another couple of hours.

Yeah, not in a good mood.

How about you?
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Back from Magic, going out to see some bluegrass.

Cheer up!

------
    Chris K http://chickenjam.blogspot.com
    The Ski Cheap Or Die Calendar Project -If you have anything that you think should be on the calendar, pm me!

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.

Lying in bed watching Cops and surfin. So bored. Got out of bed for lunch and that is all today. Pissed at friends who said we would do something tonight, but now they don't feel like it......
    Volkl Kendo(177)
    Rossi Soul 7(180)
    Fischer RC4(180)

Just got home from work....surfin' the net

Packing my drums for drive down to Palenville for a gig with the trippy funk band..
    Also chugging coffee to wake up after napping..
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

I'm replying to this thread.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I'm replying to this thread.
    I am quoting Greg

I'm here surfing but i'm toasted we Just got home from skiing all day @ Titus Mtn .They close tomorrow, too bad it was a sunny 26 degree day with a really deep snowpack yet, no bare spots but they are running out of weekday customers. -- Too bad but at least today was a great last day . Hoping that Stowe holds up since i have a voucher there that is good till 4/20
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Still working

Thread Information