• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

That's one way to loose weight that I never thought about! I'm going to go have my wisdom teeth pulled. :D

If you really want to loose a few extra, while the oral surgeon has you juiced up on some good drugs, have them wire your jaw shut for a few weeks! ;) :eek: ;)

180px-Homer_doh2.png

Warp Daddy

Just back from my best golf outing of the yr an 80 (40/40 ) ----------BUT i t came after i had an early am visit to my dentist :blink: for a cleaning etc

H'm can't figure out if it was the visit or the BLUEBERRY pancakes i ate just before Golf

Just back from my best golf outing of the yr an 80 (40/40 ) ----------BUT i t came after i had an early am visit to my dentist :blink: for a cleaning etc

H'm can't figure out if it was the visit or the BLUEBERRY pancakes i ate just before Golf

Nice...any mulligans or was it a legit 80? :)

Right now I'm trying to get as much work done as I can..

Moe Ghoul

Trying to find out more about SEC Cox's emergency order pertaining to naked short selling and buying more exploration co and miners. The worst offenders were naked shorting the crap outta them. This is potentially good news.

Legit--------------- gotta play em as they lay or ya play big $$$$ at least with the outlaws i play with :D

O.K. when I play with my Dad and his friends...we all get a mulligan(breakfast ball) on the first tee...and if we're in a divot..we put the ball on grass...