• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

bvibert

Staff member
Wishing I had a 'job' like Andy's today... :roll:

;)

Actually not, because now I'm going home so I don't give a crap, it's the weekend! :beer:

Grassi21

Working:

main.php

when i work from home (as i am today) i never wear socks with my flip flops. on fridays i like to have a small bowl of blueberries for lunch. yum

Terry

Sitting here drinking a beer, eating crackers, and watching a wild f@%$^ng thunder storm go by. Megga amounts of rain and wind. Hope the old maple tree out back makes it!

wa-loaf

Trying not to move too much....

The surgeon decided to open up that sebaceous cyst and get the infection out. :eek: She was fascinated and kept asking me if I wanted to look. :puke: My 3 year old thought it was interesting, though. So now I'm sitting here with about a 1" slice in my chest that's not stitched up and full of packing that I have to remove tomorrow trying not to move because the numbing stuff is wearing off. She hoped that ibuprofen/acetaminophen would be enough and I wouldn't need narcotics. :eek: The good news is that I should be okay to run the 5K next Sunday though.

I had something like that, but on my face 20 years ago. I think it was an ingrown hair that got infected from swimming in the ocean (a few other folks got them too). I was in the Army at the time and the doctor just had me lay down on the table and started cutting away. No pain killers! doc: "oh, I think if found the lining!" rip . . .

After that I had an open hole that I had to clean out and refill with fresh gauze every day. I did it in the morning grossing everyone out while we were all shaving.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
How big did yours get? Mine was probably the size of half an egg by the time I got there today. :eek: Not a fun experience by any stretch of the imagination. :puke:

Right now, I'm filling out job applications.

wa-loaf

How big did yours get? Mine was probably the size of half an egg by the time I got there today. :eek: Not a fun experience by any stretch of the imagination. :puke:

Right now, I'm filling out job applications.

Prob big around as a quarter which is pretty big for your face.

I had a nice session at the bar..alot of people bought be shots and I bought some shots as well..Chocolate cake, ApplePie and whisky were all consumed along with copious amounts of beer. I was going to walk home from the bar but I managed to hitch a ride home with a one eyed hobo..I'm drunk as all heezy...and now I want some Pizza which I don't have...

GSS