• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

main.php

How did somebody get a picture of my place???8)

Warp Daddy

Just got thru doing the lawn and other yard work, setting up several umbrella table and chair sets and other yard game crap for the grandkids Our guests all arrive in couple hrs . They'll be here for next 10 days

Yonites Big Event MIDNITE croquet tournament under the lites witha full 2 am BBQ ( the Grand kids luv it-- they can stay up late and watch their parents and grandparents make damn fools of themselves) :D :D

Moe Ghoul

Just got thru doing the lawn and other yard work, setting up several umbrella table and chair sets and other yard game crap for the grandkids Our guests all arrive in couple hrs . They'll be here for next 10 days

Yonites Big Event MIDNITE croquet tournament under the lites witha full 2 am BBQ ( the Grand kids luv it-- they can stay up late and watch their parents and grandparents make damn fools of themselves) :D :D

Sounds great! I don't think we ever finished a croquet game due to drinking and distractions.

About to take a shower...then hitting up For Eyes and picking up my new glasses....then going to the farmers market for lunch and dinner food...then back to my crib to watch golf..eat..drink..be merry...Wow it's hot..already approaching 90...hopefully some big thunderstorms tonight to cool things off..

Trekchick

Dragging my feet.
I have to restock the concession stand for the Motorcycle Races, and I'm dreading the task. I'm guessing that the concession stand is a mess and I have a lot of work ahead of me.
Ugh!

Watching the British Open...about to crack Beer #1...I'm starting with Corona and then switching to Magic Hat #9 when I run out of Corona..I got alot of really good food from the Farmers Market..it was packed there..plus the Computer show is going on at Ag Hall..

Terry

Sipping on beer #5 and thinking about getting ready to go to a bbq and gathering of ski buddies in a couple of hours.