• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

dmc

geting ready to drive down to Bethel NY and see Tony Bennett..

Another online poker tournement at 7PM...this one will have 2-3k players putting in $10 each...first prize around $4k...Hopefully I go deep..

Grassi21

got back from some wine tasting with the wife. i'd say we split 1.5 bottles. bout to start popping off some beers. baby back ribs will be coming off the grill in about 20 minutes. time for an appetizer portion of blueberries...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Waiting for Brian to finish getting his stuff ready for the MTB ride tomorrow morning.

Adding songs to my myspace playlist.

Browsing about 20 tabs at the same time. :D

Moe Ghoul

Had a decent porkchop, balsamic reduction with broccoli rabe, canellini beans, sundried tomatoes and garlic, a fried artichoke appetizer and salad. Gals were real adventurous and got veal parm. Hitting the galliano bottle, watching UFC Unleashed and thinkin about an after dinner beverage. Limoncello, yea, that works.

Sweet, free UFC matches tonite on Spike :)

Last edited:

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
got up to my lake house for the first time since memorial day. sorting thru photos from the last few events. tomorrow i have to fix a broken t conector in the plumbing in the basement. then figure out how to fix part of the bulkhead that is comming of. owning a house sucks sometimes.

I woke up a few minutes ago...I went down to the basement of my apartment building to do my weekly load of laundry and somebodies clothes are sitting in the washer...I'm giving them 20 extra minutes..then their clothes are getting yanked out so I can do my laundry...I'm also going to clean my place a little bit and head to Wawa or dunkin donuts to get some food....then I'm going to drink some morning brews and watch the final round of the British Open..followed by a nap...Once again it's going to be way to hot for outdoor activities...I'm like the Wicked Witch of the west..if it's over 90 degrees..I'm melting..

I had to remove another tenants laundry from the washer so I could do mine...I know it's been done for over an hour since it's not very wet...I'm going to move into a much nicer apartment in the next few months and I'm definitely living somewhere with Central AC and a washer/dryer in the apartment..that alone will be worth more $$$$$. The girl that I hung out with Thursday night had the nicest apartment. It was only a year old and had such a nice Kitchen, bathroom, balconey, and a 53 inch flatscreen sony. She's going to think my place is a dump in comparison.

Heat Index cracked 90 degrees before 10:00AM..it's even more humid than yesterday...

I'm going to crack open Beer #1 in a minute...and have some grapes..white cheddar steeze and crackers..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Those guys on the MTB ride today are nuts. :lol:

I'm inside with the A/C on. Washed dishes. Fed and clothed the kids. Organized some paperwork. I have a couple job apps I need to finish up today. Otherwise, not planning on accomplishing a whole lot. Too hot today.

The good news is that the incision for the infected cyst is healing nicely. Doesn't really hurt now and it's pretty much closed up. Looks like I might have to go back in 6-8 weeks for an excision, though. She said she thought there was more than one cyst when she went in to let out the infection and she was right. :( So I may have further cutting up in my future. :(

o3jeff

Trying to figure out if it is gonna rain this afternoon or not since my dad is away and left me the keys to his vette. I just hate to be the first one to get caught in the rain with it.