• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

hammer

Just finished my taxes...owed some this year thanks to some larger than usual dividends/capital gains on my taxable mutual fund accounts. The tax software is well worth the $$ spent...

Sky

Just finished 30 minutes on the eliptical. Drinking a little water and cooling down.

Now it's time to get some yardwork done...before the black-flies start popping out.

Warp Daddy

Just finished our 4 mile daily walk . Now getting ready for travel to MA to see our grandkids next week :D and some golf in the Bay state , Courses here still snow covered but or should i say snow melt "lakes and ponds"

wa-loaf

Kids are in bed, watching Idol and surfing. Deadliest Catch starts tonight!

drjeff

The wife and I are watching the best of season 3 and can't wait for the new Deadliest Catch season to start @ 9:00.

Just going through the day at work right now.

As for The Deadliest Catch, Jay Leno had Sig and Edgar Hansen of The Northwestern on Monday night, and they gave a great interview! Awesome show!

deadheadskier

Staff member
Trying to get going with my day, contemlating why I decided those last 2/3 glasses of wine with a friend last night was a good idea :???: