What are you doing right now? - Page 10

AlpineZone

Page 10 of 1365 FirstFirst ... 8910111220601105101010 ... LastLast
    Having lunch in the Country Deli in the Grand Summit Hotel at Mount Snow and hoping that the upper 2/3rds or do of the mountain will soften REAL SOON

'07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

Trying to wind down from 3 lacrosse games in 2 days with my daughter...shes a goalie and everyone wants her on their team
    I need SNOW!!!!

Sitting on my computer and drinking a beer..Riverhorse Ale from Lambertville NJ...anybody else drinking a beer and sitting on the computer???

I feel out of sorts not skiing today..fo shizzle.

If you sit on your computer won't you break it? LOL Yes I am sitting here drinking a budweiser and cruising the net.
    skiing is not just an activity, it is a lifestyle!

Just went out to the garage and plugged in the beer fridge. Can't rely on mother nature to consistently keep the beer cold from now on till nov. Will let it run for a bit and then stock it.
    skiing is not just an activity, it is a lifestyle!

Went skiing to Hunter Took a nap, boss woke me up with work stuff, told him to @#%# went back to sleep, woke up, logged into work and now typing here

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Went skiing to Hunter Took a nap, boss woke me up with work stuff, told him to @#%# went back to sleep, woke up, logged into work and now typing here
    Your boss calls you on a Sunday...my boss just made me a Margerita..lol

Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    Your boss calls you on a Sunday...my boss just made me a Margerita..lol
    Mine is good with drinks and dinners, etc..... But he's also a slave driver, but he also doesn't get too pissed when I tell him to piss off. So, gotta be nice every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Damn - I was looking for you - but i didn't get out until 1... I don't rush out in the spring.. Or the winter..
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    Damn - I was looking for you - but i didn't get out until 1... I don't rush out in the spring.. Or the winter..
    Only stayed til noon time, had some things to do at home and then had a confernce call last night, so wanted to make sure I was prepped for it.

Oh, now, I'm logging off my system and getting ready to leave work. Then I'll go home, work on moving and then have confernce call for work at 9. Damn, using that 4 letter word too much lately!

Thread Information