• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

Waiting for teh second batch of family to arrive for the week's celebration 5 in so far -- 5 more later tonite .. Midnite Croquet Tourney and Breakfast BBQ went well -- altho don't remember too much :D :D

Tonite big dinner with the group then its GARAGE BAND JAM TONITE

Going to take my grandma home from my parents house in a little bit then???? Maybe a safety meeting and then figure out what to do tonight..

Moe Ghoul

Grillin the chicken, checking market news. I guess if there's a time for oil to drop in price it's now leading into the olympics. Seems like China has already instituted restrictions for car use in Beijing and plans factory shutdowns thru September's paralympic events.

drjeff

Debating what to do 1st, upload some of my pics from Mount Snow this past weekend or go workout for an hour. Given the lack of dietary control I displayed at times this weekend, I should probably get a little excercise 1st :(

Moe Ghoul

Warp Daddy is in his element, sounds like the family is having a ball. Nice morning here, gold's up, I'm going short oil, and drinkin some coffee. I think I'm gonna get my hair cut today and hit the gym. The squirrels reminded me that I gotta get busy getting in shape, winter will be here in a blink of an eye.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Anybody want to go grocery shopping for me today? :lol:

I'm dressed, laundry is going... now I need to make my grocery list. Also need to finish up those job apps that I was supposed to do yesterday. :oops:

Warp Daddy

Just got all my "River Rats" outta the river !! Spent the afternoon swimming, skiing and tubing

time to start the chicken BBQ made the salads earlier got either some BB cheesecake or some Hot fudge brownies and ICE Cream for dessert

drjeff

Going through a HUGE stack of old magazines/catalogs to put what i don't want to keep into the recycle bin for tommorrow AM. I'm guessing that my wife will probably be able to make due with maybe 5 of the roughly 50 Victoria's Secret catalogs that I've come across thus far! :rolleyes: ;)

Post dinner safety meeting..then call the girl up from Thursday night and set up another date...We like each other....ehhehehehehe

Grassi21

i am curing the $35 smoker i just bought at home depot. it has to burn for a couple of hours so i plan to have a couple of safety meetings myself. i'm smoking 3 or 4 pork butts on friday. gonna be a smokey weekend.