• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Hawkshot99

Just gone in from a friends house, where I completed the Milk Challenge. Completed it entirely with no puking, unlike somebody on here's son....:lol:

Dr Skimeister

Trying to get the ringing in my ears to stop after seeing The Felice Brothers last night. These guys are the real deal. Catch them at Mountain Jam at Hunter 6/1.

Dr Skimeister

I find myself in my office today when I'm usually off on Tuesdays. I adjusted my schedule this week so I can chaparone my son's school trip to the Bronx Zoo on Friday.
With my office typically being closed on Tuesday, we're not as busy as usual today. Hence, doing some web surfing too.
At least I was able to convince my wife that the boys would love to take her to a Mets game for Mother's Day and scored some tickets. :)

krisskis

Back at work after 17 days off. 3 days in puerto rico and then a 7 day cruise..got back home at 1:15am monday morning...sent the kids back to school monday and i have been doing laundry ever since :-( Now its back to the grind here.

Eating ice cream and chips and salsa..going to get ready for deliveries in NJ in a bit..then a date tonight..it's freezing this morning..

ctenidae

I'm currently preparing to throw my computer out the window and, if I can get in, set fire to the server room. What should have been a 30 minute task has taken me all day because the systems keep crapping out.

drjeff

Currently debating which of the 3 stacks of papers on my desk is most likely to avalanche first so I can diminish the avalanche danger before I loose one of my office staff members under it