• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

Sitting in my hotel room at The Mohegan Sun debating about whether I'm actually going to goto a lecture I signed up for at the convention I'm at right now vs. hitting the blackjack tables and cracking open the first beer of many that will in all likelyhood be consumed here over the next 2 days.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
++++you need some vibes +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

btw-skiing at a-basin is very good as of Tuesday. start drinking water now.
Good to hear! And yup, been working hard all day to remember to drink lots of water! :D

Right now... taking a break from packing. All I have left to do is get the bindings adjusted for my old boots and pack up the Joyriders. Load it up in the car and I'll be all set. Well, after I pack up my contact lens stuff and laptop, of course.

Sitting in my hotel room at The Mohegan Sun debating about whether I'm actually going to goto a lecture I signed up for at the convention I'm at right now vs. hitting the blackjack tables and cracking open the first beer of many that will in all likelyhood be consumed here over the next 2 days.

Gamble..JEA!!!!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Trying to sleep but I CAN'T! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! I slept about 10PM-1AM but haven't been able to get back to sleep yet...

ctenidae

I'm sitting in the Charlotte airport, waiting for a (not surprisingly) delayed US Air flight home.
Last 3 days at teh White Oak Plantation in Jacksonville, FL were pretty cool, though.

mondeo

About to take a shower after my first 25+ mile bike ride of the year, go grocery shopping, and then probably shoot some innocent civilians on GTA 4.

Wow the Players Championship is exciting so far..Go Sergio Garcia..wow now I'm in the mood to listen to some more Too Short..The hyphy west coast beats are the bomb deezy..ya heard..

About to take a shower after my first 25+ mile bike ride of the year, go grocery shopping, and then probably shoot some innocent civilians on GTA 4.

My old roommates played GTA Vice city all the time..and whenever it was my turn..I'd always crash the car into pedestrians..then shoot them in the head..wow what a great game..lol

awf170

Must resist GTA4 until finals end... must not buy now... must wait two weeks....do not want to fail finals.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Must somehow resist making comments about this post. Really, really tough!
Would I expect anything else from you?

Hanging out in PJs with a couple of Divas waking up and getting ready for a new day. Clear skies, but windy this morning. At the base it apparently feels like 4 degrees this morning. :blink: IS THIS MAY???? :lol: