• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

wa-loaf

Going to the NH sheep and wool festival.

Payback for skiing all winter. :smash:

krisskis

Got up an hour ago to breakfast in bed from the kids :) Going to a wake for my cousin who was killed in a motorcycle crash on wednesday night. Then to the inlaws for dinner, then its off to another lovely night at work...working mothers day just plain sucks..

Grassi21

right now, i am screwing with the new macbook. the wife received her moms day movie and i told her i made the purchase. she cried, in a good way, so i still have my manhood intact. :beer:

the wife received her moms day movie and i told her i made the purchase. she cried, in a good way, so i still have my manhood intact. :beer:

Steel Magnolias??? Or did you get your wife some other chick flick on DVD? I got my mom a giftcard from Borders..$35..what what..

Laundry..Players Championship on NBC(Go Sergio!!)..Magic Hat #9..Pennsylvania Dutch pretzals..I'd rather be skiing A-basin or Snowbird..but still not a bad day..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Getting ready for dinner at the Dillon Dam Brewery. I think I'll have a few more beers... definitely going to need to find a source for Fat Tire when I get back, too. :D

Grassi21

Steel Magnolias??? Or did you get your wife some other chick flick on DVD? I got my mom a giftcard from Borders..$35..what what..

nope. home video cut on the mac. the theory was she can't get pissed at me for buying it if the movie i made for mothers day on it. made her cry.

drjeff

At home watching my patio furniture go cart wheeling across the backyard in this wind today :eek:

It's pouring and I'm getting ready for a 1:30PM appointment..I hope they buy something expensive..JEA!!!!...Is it beer thirty yet?

2knees

At home watching my patio furniture go cart wheeling across the backyard in this wind today :eek:

oh crap. i left the patio umbrella out and i forgot to fill the base with water.

I wonder what it has impaled itself on.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
FINALLY sitting down. I have a nice Magic Hat #9 and some all natural rice thing going in the microwave for dinner. Haven't had anything but half a PB&J sandwich today and that was 10 hrs ago. :oops:

Busy, busy day.