• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

Family all just left for return trip to NYC and MA --

The Queen and I will now ratchet up 3 days of putting up all our Xmas decorations and several full size trees in various rooms in house .She'll start menu planning for them ALL to return here for Xmas vacation break

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Every time you write about your doing during the holidays, I get an image of the late 19th century life in the great houses ..
It does sound pretty spectacular!

Right now... wishing I didn't have a tummyache. Delaying working on my poetry presentation (and reading, for that matter). Trying to figure out a skiing plan for next weekend.

Warp Daddy

Every time you write about your doing during the holidays, I get an image of the late 19th century life in the great houses ..

Its somewhat similar and we DO enjoy getting the place all trimmed up with special decorations for our kids and grandkids . I

We are fortunate to live in an approximately 100 yr old Dutch Colonial home which by its layout is a GREAT house to entertain folks in , When i was in the college president business we entertained FREQUENTLY and thoroughly enjoyed having small groups over

My wife in addition to being a middle school librarian during her career was/is also an artist( watercolor) . She has a flair for making the home special and is a gourmet cook too who loves to try new recipes

-- i am ONE FORTUNATE guy believe me her looks are pretty easy to take too

Chris I

I'm about 10 Almost Kisses shy of finishing this whole f'n bag.
Just purchased my Epic pass.

Thinking about making a turkey sammich.

I feel so far behind, there is a full page of new threads, none of them look good- im way too lazy to look at all of them.

This is by far the best thread on this whole website, probably because i never have anything of significance to add to normal threads, it doesn't seem to matter here.

went to mount snow again today. it was nice

wa-loaf

Back from Maine. Recovering from a wild night out and a weekend of chasing kids around.

Glenn

Catching up here...haven't been on since Thursday. Tired though...bed soon.

drjeff

Trying to get to bed. I fell asleep on the couch soon after getting home from the Patriots game around 9:30. Woke up when when I my dogs nudged me because he had to go out around 12:45 and that woke me up enough that I couldn't fall right back to sleep aftre tending to the dog :(

Ohh well, if this state of awakeness continues much longer I might have to bump the Insomniacs thread :(