• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Me too. Gonna be a weird weather day. Snow, freezing rain, to rain. Probably be a short day.

Very foggy this morning at Blue..I like to use people wearing neon as reference..

Right now still eating lunch..about to open beer #2..I plan on drinking alot today

Greg

Staff member
This morning we completely de-Christmased the house. Tree is tossed in the woods and everything is back in the attic. I like the holiday season, but I'm glad all that Xmas chotsky is put away.

This morning we completely de-Christmased the house. Tree is tossed in the woods and everything is back in the attic. I like the holiday season, but I'm glad all that Xmas chotsky is put away.

With bare crowd it doesn't look right..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Dishes and snacky dinner for the kids. Laundry is going, too. Once the kids are in bed, I'll probably read for a bit. I'm really enjoying Skiing Zen: Searching for The Spirituality of Sport right now.