• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Back from the post office, hardware store and WaWa..I needed a Philly style soft Pretzal..now about to update the delivery drivers list and go through the mail.. www.paskiandride.com has had alot of drama due to ttc6 so I haven't been getting much work done..doh

JerseyJoey

Just finished cleaning my drums for tomorrow...
drums_rack.jpg

49 sister states had Alabama in their eyes

Warp Daddy

severine;369326 I bought WAY too much food for the total of 6 adults and 3 children who will be here. :oops: And what sucks is I bought some ingredients to make stuff that has to be used (because there's no room in the fridge or freezer now) so I can't even scale it back. Oh well said:
BOY we SURE know that feeling . with 9 of us still here the fridge and freezer and extra small freezer is stuffed to the damn brim and EVERYTIME u open the door its like a freakin avalanche !! Shit goes flying all over - oh WTF it's my family i love em and the Chaos AS U SAID Carrie is just Nature's way of ordering things :D

Happy New Year to you, the BIG guy , diaper bandit boy and the JV ski queen :D :D

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
These are beautiful!!!! The fruits of today's labor:

n624361256_2263021_1587.jpg

n624361256_2263022_1885.jpg

n624361256_2263023_2188.jpg

Let's see... I've made 3 kinds of dip for tomorrow, contemplating making a cheeseball or getting a cream cheese dip ready that will be heated when everyone comes... And wondering if this potential snow might keep the guests away, leaving us with a TON of food and only us to eat it. :eek:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Yup. Made in the cast iron skillet, from scratch, with fresh pineapple and had to make a caramel sauce that became the topping in which the pineapples sit. Doesn't look as pretty as the picture on the blog where I found the recipe, but I bet it still tastes pretty good. :D
http://smittenkitchen.com/2007/05/the-sunny-day-yawn/
my grandma makes the best pineapple upside down cake

yours looks just like hers. ;-)

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Boy that rots , Root

Did they fix the relay the other day ??

How old is the unit ?
The guy who was going to come, was a friend of a friend. That didn't really work out.:smash:

I can't blame the guy though. He works for Carrier and talking to the foreman for his team, they are slammed with work right now, which is a good thing. They are working 12 hour days so I totally understand.

I have PSE&G tapped to be here by noon. It's not cold in here, thankfully. The (gas) furnace was installed about 10 years ago.

Just getting some work done..the boss is back so less internet time..Last day of work before a sweet 4 day weekend. I'm gonna have first chair 4 days in a row at Blue mountain the true mountain Thursday-Sunday/.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
The guy who was going to come, was a friend of a friend. That didn't really work out.:smash:

I can't blame the guy though. He works for Carrier and talking to the foreman for his team, they are slammed with work right now, which is a good thing. They are working 12 hour days so I totally understand.

I have PSE&G tapped to be here by noon. It's not cold in here, thankfully. The (gas) furnace was installed about 10 years ago.
PSE&G rocks!!! Faulty flame sensor. :flame:

About to leave work..woo hoo..another long weekend..I'm going to hit up the grocery store and buy some dead animal flesh..then hit up the Beer Store for some Long Trail Blackberry Wheat..then settle in for a night of eating, drinking, posting and maybe a safety meeting or five to help ring in the New Year..