• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm wishing I had ear plugs right now. Or at least, a house big enough to get on the other side of it. The kids are driving me nuts. If I manage to get my homework done for tonight, I will have to get these kids out of the house to burn off some energy before they kill each other.

drjeff

Sitting in the waiting room at the workman comp doctors office with mrs root. She's in a lot of pain today.

Hope Mrs. Root gets pain free quick! Maybe she could benefit from something cooked in the Orion! ;)

Right now it's mid-morning snack time

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Hope Mrs. Root gets pain free quick! Maybe she could benefit from something cooked in the Orion! ;)

Right now it's mid-morning snack time
Thanks. One of the things I'm looking forward to once the season ends, is getting the Orion fired up more often.

Way to get in the door, now go high pressure them into something they really don't need!

I love to upsell!!! I only get to sell a certain amount of tombstones a year so I like to give my customers options..I'm back in the A and I'm about to check out a tombstone at a local cemetery for a duplicate..then a family is coming in at 2PM..business is brisk!!!!

tirolerpeter

It's 8:08 AM MDST here in UT and I am sitting in bed (I'm retired after all) surfing the web while I wait for confirmation from the Salt Lake County Sheriff's Department that they have completed "Avi Control Work" in Little Cottonwood Canyon. When the road reopens I will be going up to ski Alta/Snowbird for day 76 :)

drjeff

waiting for one of my hygenists to finish scraping schmutz off a patients teeth so I can go figure out what I'll soon be contributing to the "whats for lunch" thread :)