What are you doing right now? - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 1365 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast
    So you understand! Yes, there's a difference. Generally, when the boy wakes up after 3-4 hrs, he's looking for food. Up until then, I wait for him to fall back asleep. His sister was so much better of a sleeper at his age.

How's that movie?
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

How old is your boy? We got ours pretty much sleeping through the night around 4 months. He's 18 months now. Put him to bed at 8, wakes up at 7.

I'm not really watching the flik, I was surfing around looking at GS ski pole prices, but I can't buy anything right now because my wife is mad at me for buying race skis and bindings recently. I did just realize Obi Wan (the young version) is in Emma.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

I just posted about Hunter today.

Now I'm going to go to sleep so I can do the same tomorrow.

g'night.

Yeah, rub it in JimG.!

Our boy is 10 months old. Our daughter was sleeping 12 hrs/night by 6 months. This one wants nothing to do with that. Only recently did he start napping and sleeping more than 2 hrs at a time. But generally not much more. Then again, she was formula-fed and he's not, so that could be the difference. I miss sleep. At least our daughter sleeps. Put her to bed at 7 and she'll sleep until about 7.

You can't have the skis without the poles!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Getting ready to go skiing tomorrow...need to check out my new skis.

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Our boy is 10 months old. Our daughter was sleeping 12 hrs/night by 6 months. This one wants nothing to do with that. Only recently did he start napping and sleeping more than 2 hrs at a time. But generally not much more. Then again, she was formula-fed and he's not, so that could be the difference.
    That's a bummer, but both our kids were breast fed. Some kids are just different. In fact tonight was the boys last night. My wife is going to be on some medications for a week starting tomorrow, so no breast feeding and since he's 18 months it's time to wrap it up anyway. I was telling him to enjoy it because he's not going to able to do that again for a long time . . .

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    You can't have the skis without the poles!
    Well, I already have two pair. I now want the curvy GS ones for racing. But they can wait.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Just sitting here seeing what everyone is up to. Went to Loon yesterday- freakin' cold and very windy, but the snow was nice. It was mid winter skiing for sure. Saw Bobr and some of the SR crew there. Today we are going to Shawnee for the passholders bbq and hopefully some spring skiing. Supposed to be in the low 40s and sunny so maybe it will corn up some. After skiing, we are going to a friends house to celebrate the great ski season we have had at Shawnee.
    skiing is not just an activity, it is a lifestyle!

I'm leaving for Stowe in about an Hour...woo hoo

Looking for equipment to go on an overnighter at Tuckerman Ravine this year. So far I'm considering:

Simond Crampon Bag
    color: see photo size: one
    Our Price: $7.16 $9.95 Save 51% # 88565 $7.16

$7.16 Mountainsmith 0°F Sleeping Bag - Kodiak, Mummy
    color: black / grey
    Our Price: $60.12 $83.50 Save 53% # 75269 $60.12

$60.12 Asolo Granite GV Gore-Tex® Mountaineering Boots - Waterproof (For Men)
    color: dark grey / black / silver size: 13
    Our Price: $143.96 $199.95 Save 53% # 72556 $143.96

$143.

I'm replying to this thread again.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Thread Information