• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Ok so all the yard sale stuff is put out and now I have absoultly nothing to do until its time to carry all this crap back inside.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Ok so all the yard sale stuff is put out and now I have absoultly nothing to do until its time to carry all this crap back inside.
Still doing nothing. Neighbors as
ked if they could try to sell a mattress/box spring so I got suckered into carring that out as well. I didn't mind really since it was a bit of exercise. Neighbor dude is ultra annoying. Total case of verbal diarrhea. He wants me to join him in getting a team together for the tour de france. What a tool!

Ahhh so finally he left and I can enjoy some PA sunshine and work on my farmer's tan.

Still doing nothing. Neighbors as
ked if they could try to sell a mattress/box spring so I got suckered into carring that out as well. I didn't mind really since it was a bit of exercise. Neighbor dude is ultra annoying. Total case of verbal diarrhea. He wants me to join him in getting a team together for the tour de france. What a tool!

Ahhh so finally he left and I can enjoy some PA sunshine and work on my farmer's tan.

Welcome to PA!!!! I think I'm going to hit up the parkway for a little then buy provisions for the weekend!!!!!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Still here, still have nothing to do.

Can't wait to do the same next week at my mom's tag sale. :roll: ;) Actually, I'll be (hopefully!) selling quite a bit of stuff so at least I have some incentive.

Right now, relaxing outside with the kids. They're playing in their sandbox and playhouse and I'm chilling on the garden seat. Brian is trying to weedwack near the cars and replace his headlight. We ran some errands and now it's time to relax.

Still sitting here, still bored. Gonna crack open my beer soon.

longest yardsale ever..the one I did with my Mom was from 8AM-Noon and we made $400

I'm going to watch the final table of the NL $2,000 event at the WSOP..on ESPN360..getting some dinner soon....

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Still sitting here, still bored. Gonna crack open my beer soon.

What's taken you so long? You think I won't be drinking during that yard sale next week? ;) :lol: The nice thing about my mom's is they're in a planned unit development and it's the development's neighborhood sale, so they take care of all the advertising and signage. I just have to sift through all our crap and cart it over to my mom's house. I've never made more than $120 at a yard sale so I don't have high hopes, but it would be nice to get rid of some stuff we're not using and get a little cash in our pockets.

Right now...thankful the kids are in bed. Our headstrong daughter threw a major tantrum right before bed that has totally worn me out. Anybody want her for a few days? :lol: Now I need to help Brian trim his hair...

Greg

Staff member
Had a fire going on the back deck for about 5 hours. Just waiting for the last of it to burn out and posting on mobile AZ!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Had a fire going on the back deck for about 5 hours. Just waiting for the last of it to burn out and posting on mobile AZ!

I would sooooooo rather be using the fire pit right now! Instead, I'm sorting through about 8 boxes of the kids' clothes (mostly my daughter's) for a tag sale next Saturday. Why the hell did I buy all of this to begin with???? Ugh.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Finally home. Stopped at 3 different liquor stores looking for Sam Adams Imperial Stout...struck out so it's Captain and Diet Coke for me tonight.