• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Terry

I waxed the whole quiver the other night. The skis that made the Sugarloaf trip the last weekend are looking a bit ugly. Oh well it was fun while it lasted. Will get them fixed next fall!

WoodCore

Having a cocktail after a quick rip on the MTB at the local rail trail.

Browsing through movie selections at www.hulu.com alot of the movies that I watch free online I paid $4 to rent at Blockbuster back in the day..my fingers are freaking tired from almost 16,000 posts on here..wow..I hope you guys don't think I'm a postwhore.

I waxed the whole quiver the other night. The skis that made the Sugarloaf trip the last weekend are looking a bit ugly. Oh well it was fun while it lasted. Will get them fixed next fall!

Now that has me thinking that my bases are dry...my fat skis are only about 6 inches beyond arms length from me..but I don't miss skiing..no not at all..OK time to check some TRs on Teton Gravity...:angry:

Terry

Now that has me thinking that my bases are dry...my fat skis are only about 6 inches beyond arms length from me..but I don't miss skiing..no not at all..OK time to check some TRs on Teton Gravity...:angry:

I mis skiing, and I miss seeing my ski buddies. I am thinking it is gettting time for a gathering!

Grassi21

I hate wasting my weekend time on the lawn and the sun was really warming up so I'm glad I was able to sneak it in today. I have to go dump the clippings tomorrow though.

+1 I squeezed the lawn in yesterday. Lazy morning watching my son while wifey hits the gym. After that its off to some wine and food festival in Litchfield. The key to these events is staying safe. 8)

drjeff

Realizing I need to dry my liver out! 2 days + nights of heavy :beer: consumption on Long Island at The US Open plus an evening of drinking many :beer: with my father in law while watching the Red Sox has my liver VERY worn out ;)

Geoff

I wandered over to a friend's place and drank a few martinis after the Sox game last night. Didn't end up getting to bed until 3 am. It's pissing rain now so I'm pretty housebound. I'm getting sick of the lousy weather.