What are you doing right now? - Page 426

AlpineZone

Page 426 of 1362 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476526926 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 13617
    Bradley int'l airport

1 hour stop in Philly then off to Buffalo.

Yay me

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    It must be nice sleeping in on a Monday..do you have to stay late to makeup for a late start?
    Nah I was up at 8am. Checked out the latest AZ craziness. I'm salaried so I consider it just making up for the 5 hours over the weekend I spent on the phone doing work stuff.

Back from the bank..eating lunch..CD rates are hella low...the best I found was 4.1%

Trying to convince one of my hospitalized patients that the lasagna and turkey that the dog sitter gave him was what caused his acute pancreatitis. Then I'll have to try to convince the dog sitter to NOT give the hound anything but dog food in the future!!
    Happy Trails

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
    was going to go finish the install up on 113th but the system processor did come in from oregon so looks like i will have to do it first thing tomorrow befor the housewives event.

Finished my midterm take-home exam essay. Woohoo! Showered, laundry is going, soup in the micro, and I'm about to start reading The Last of the Angels by Fadhil al-Azzawi.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

In charge of the office...answering phones..sending out approval sketches..filing..The boss is at Target so I gave him $40 to pick up a gift card for my Mom..today is her birthday..we're going to....Outback Steakhouse..No Rules Just Right...I just got take-out from there...I thought we were going to go to Don Shulas steakhouse which just opened up but they're saving that for another time..

Filling out the charts from today. Then it's a quick change into my Patriots fan gear, and a quick stop at the convienence store for 20lbs of ice to re stock the coolers and off to Gillette Stadium
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season; 60 days '07-'14 seasons: 353 Days

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    Filling out the charts from today. Then it's a quick change into my Patriots fan gear, and a quick stop at the convienence store for 20lbs of ice to re stock the coolers and off to Gillette Stadium
    Have fun at the game..

Just back from playing golf 3rd time since Thursday - today i needed a full wind/rain suit and fall golf gloves it was pretty cold out therw but still did fine was 43/42--85
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Thread Information