• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

Well doc the holes LOOKED huge but also like a MOVING TARGETs :D:D ( Maybe that's the Beer Wench's fault). I played so so, shot a 42 for nine . Late start ,crowded course, beaucoup warm but satisfied with the round

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
you did what you can do...the fact that you gave up your evening last night for this project shows that you are more dedicated than 99% of all employees..I smell a promotion in your future.

Hell no. While I'd like the additional cash, I don't need it. I can ski enough, drink and be safe enough as well as pay all my bills on my current salary. Promotion = headache.

Root Take from me U ARE A WINNER !!

Even tho this one pisses u off , believe me the executives TOOK notice of BOTH your technical know how AND your WILLINGNESS to step up to the plate and CONFRONT issues in a respectful manner ---- LONG TERM -- YOU WIN i'm betting

It doesn't piss me off. It's typical penny-wise/pound-foolish shit I'm used to by now. It's pissing off one of my employees, but he hasn't yet learned to drink the kool-aid as well as I have.

drjeff

Well doc the holes LOOKED huge but also like a MOVING TARGETs :D:D ( Maybe that's the Beer Wench's fault). I played so so, shot a 42 for nine . Late start ,crowded course, beaucoup warm but satisfied with the round

Jealous of the beaucoup warm thing there Warp! Still stuck in weather Groundhog Day mode here in Eastern CT - another day of gray skies, low cloud cover, cool Easterly winds, temps in the mid 60's and on/off drizzle + mist :( :( :(

Right now I waiting to feel wanted simultaneously by 3 hygienists ;)

Since I'm gonna be away from the computer for 8 days beginning Saturday..I'm playing online poker and totally killing it. For kicks and giggles I played a penny tournement with 1,000 people and was 14th place. Then I cashed the $10 rebuy for about $63 and now I am totally killing it in the $3 rebuy with only a $6 investment. There were nearly 4,000 players to start and now we're down to several tables. Here is the outcome from a recent hand where I busted out two short-stacks..

Dealer: RicFler has a full house, Tens full of Sixes
Dealer: GSS has a full house, Tens full of Aces
Dealer: Game #29751297303: GSS wins side pot (39594) with a full house, Tens full of Aces
Dealer: Addict96 has three of a kind, Tens
Dealer: Game #29751297303: GSS wins main pot (19775) with a full house, Tens full of Aces

$6,000+ for 1st..you can do it..

drjeff

Since I'm gonna be away from the computer for 8 days beginning Saturday..I'm playing online poker and totally killing it. For kicks and giggles I played a penny tournement with 1,000 people and was 14th place. Then I cashed the $10 rebuy for about $63 and now I am totally killing it in the $3 rebuy with only a $6 investment. There were nearly 4,000 players to start and now we're down to several tables. Here is the outcome from a recent hand where I busted out two short-stacks..

Dealer: RicFler has a full house, Tens full of Sixes
Dealer: GSS has a full house, Tens full of Aces
Dealer: Game #29751297303: GSS wins side pot (39594) with a full house, Tens full of Aces
Dealer: Addict96 has three of a kind, Tens
Dealer: Game #29751297303: GSS wins main pot (19775) with a full house, Tens full of Aces

$6,000+ for 1st..you can do it..

Right now I'm wondering how GSS will "survive" 8 days away from the computer and am imagining what I'm sure will be a epic amount of post whoring upon his return ;) :lol: :spin: ;)

I predict your post count will smash through 17,000 within 48 hrs of your return from vacation! :)

You mean 16,000??? Anyway it's tough to beat a free trip..On Satuday I'm going to Washington DC to see my sister and brother in laws new condo..then Sunday I'm driving my sister and her dog to Lake Anna Virginia and meeting our parents and dog there..then Wednesday my sisters friend is coming and Thursday my Brother in law. They're renting the same house they rented last year..my Dad is bringing his sea kayak and we're also renting a two person kayak..I'll probably play some golf as well..anyway today is my last full day of work until July 7th..:spread:

drjeff

You mean 16,000??? Anyway it's tough to beat a free trip..On Satuday I'm going to Washington DC to see my sister and brother in laws new condo..then Sunday I'm driving my sister and her dog to Lake Anna Virginia and meeting our parents and dog there..then Wednesday my sisters friend is coming and Thursday my Brother in law. They're renting the same house they rented last year..my Dad is bringing his sea kayak and we're also renting a two person kayak..I'll probably play some golf as well..anyway today is my last full day of work until July 7th..:spread:

Nope, I meant 17,000!! I figure, you've got about 100 to go to get to 16k right now, and as we all know that's nothing but a good lunch hour post whoring session for 'ya GSS ;) After a week plus of AZ withdrawl, I figure you'll be good for a thousand or so quickly to a) catch up on old threads b) start new vacation related threads and c) bust OSME's chops a bit ;) :lol: ;)

Have a good Vacation!

Nope, I meant 17,000!! I figure, you've got about 100 to go to get to 16k right now, and as we all know that's nothing but a good lunch hour post whoring session for 'ya GSS ;) After a week plus of AZ withdrawl, I figure you'll be good for a thousand or so quickly to a) catch up on old threads b) start new vacation related threads and c) bust OSME's chops a bit ;) :lol: ;)

Have a good Vacation!

I doubt those numbers are gonna happen this site is so slow now..Severine hasn't been posting..OldDirtySnowboarder hasn't been...AndyZee hasn't been..Warp has been slowing down..and there are no current threads about bans or Killington..anyway I'll try to post some pictures from my trip...

here is a shot enjoying a cigar on the deck with my brother in law and sisters friend..not a very flattering picture as I was 15 pounds heavier then..

Last edited:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
This morning I drove a little over an hour to get to a meeting at 9:30 in East Windsor, NJ. I get here at 9:25 to find out that the meeting was postponed until 2:30. I love my job.

This morning I drove a little over an hour to get to a meeting at 9:30 in East Windsor, NJ. I get here at 9:25 to find out that the meeting was postponed until 2:30. I love my job.

You could have visited my ex girlfriend in Princeton..lol..well at least you get paid the mileage..

Warp Daddy

Have a good Vacation!

Steeze have a great time @ the Lake !! Sounds like a great place .

I'm getting ready for the semi- annual invasion of my family they 'll all be here with all the grandkids for 12 days near the middle of July for a huge summer fedstival in town when all their buds from school usually come home too and of course for Warpie"s summer camp and golf tournament :D:D

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
You could have visited my ex girlfriend in Princeton..lol..well at least you get paid the mileage..

I heard Princeton is a cool place to just chill. Drove through there once, but didn't stop.

Steeze have a great time @ the Lake !! Sounds like a great place .

I'm getting ready for the semi- annual invasion of my family they 'll all be here with all the grandkids for 12 days near the middle of July for a huge summer fedstival in town when all their buds from school usually come home too and of course for Warpie"s summer camp and golf tournament :D:D

How many grandkids? I remember when I was a kid, I loved the week I'd go spend with my grandparents.

Warp Daddy

I heard Princeton is a cool place to just chill. Drove through there once, but didn't stop.

How many grandkids? I remember when I was a kid, I loved the week I'd go spend with my grandparents.

2 boys 14 and 12 affectionately known as "Pigpen and Dirtbag -- its a Peanuts kinda thing "and two Jr. Varsity Queens each 9 yrs old . Luv em all to death great fun and HIGH energy types

Dr Skimeister

Very cool Ivy league town. If you have any hankering at all for "hard-to-find" music, spend some time at Princeton Record Exchange, right off of Nassau St. Immense collection of CDs and vinyl.

Check out the Triumph brewary..yeah Princeton is a pretty posh town. My ex was telling me how her parents house was over $2 million and I was thinking it was going to be this palatial estate and it was just an ordinary upper middle class suburban home...