• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
3/4 of the way done pressure washing the north face of my house. Going good so far, 5 beers.

Off to the pool when this is done.

Oh yeah, I can bearly feel my fingers.

drjeff

Finally getting a few minutes to surf the net after one REALLY busy day! Gotta hit the sack in a few so I'll be ready for the up and back to Loudon, NH tommorrow for the NASCAR race! Should have the grills/burners set up and running about 10AM with the mandatory beer in hand :)

Geoff

I just pulled a few gigabytes of new House Music remixes down off the internet. Right now, I'm listening to a remix of U2's "New Years Day" as 4/4 techno dance music. Nirvana's "Smell's Like Teen Spirit" and Elton John's "Tiny Dancer" remixed are pretty interesting, too. I'm gonna have to get a mirrored ball for my living room.

drjeff

In the office for a quick emergency patient this AM, then off to do a whole lot of errands, including if we can manage to avoid some rain/drizzle for a couple of hours, getting the lawn cut

drjeff

Trying to locate where the closest replacement for my mower deck drive belt is. The lawn was so thick yesterday that I snapped the belt on the mower deck :eek: :mad: Fortunately I was about 98% done when it happened so it was a big deal to finish the rest with the push mower :)

Beetlenut

Getting ready to go home from work and do yet more packing to get ready for an impending move in a week or so. If I'm moving in a week or so, that's when summer weather will finally hit!!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm glad your back. Why did you leave?

Because you guys piss me off. I needed to cool down for a bit. I put myself in time-out. Women don't get this bad on the forums I frequent.

5 shots down. Feel a little mellow but not much else.

Last edited: