• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Folding laundry, washing laundry, and getting my stuff organized and packed. Heading to PA tomorrow for a girls' weekend with some friends and their kiddos (my daughter is coming with me). Have much to do so I should get off here.

Almost done putting in the fence around the dumpster and cinder pile..we are using 7, 8 foot sections from Home Depot..for you people who spend your weekends doing home improvements..wow..even on the clock the shit sucks..so glad I live in an apartment..

Afterwork going to my parents house and watching Entourage..then showering and hitting the bar..probably get the Delmonico steak there...living the dream..

drjeff

Hoping that the service tech in the basement of my office will quickly tell me that it's a simple fix for the main air compressor that powers all of our drills that just died :eek: Based on the sounds coming from the basement, I'm thinking that WON'T be the case :(

WJenness

Hoping that the service tech in the basement of my office will quickly tell me that it's a simple fix for the main air compressor that powers all of our drills that just died :eek: Based on the sounds coming from the basement, I'm thinking that WON'T be the case :(

So how are you taking care of patients who need drilling at the moment? Hammer and Chisel?

-w

Left work a few minutes ago....stopped at my parents house to watch Entourage on-demand but the cleaning lady was there..so I'll wait until another time to watch it. I'm too cheap to get HBO so I mooch off of theirs..

drjeff

So how are you taking care of patients who need drilling at the moment? Hammer and Chisel?

-w

Actually we lucked out with when it happened. When we went to lunch, everythign was fine. When we came back, the compressor had sh$t the bed :( When we realized it, we didn't have any teeth "in progress" and/or hadn't numbed up any patients! All that was going on was a couple of cleanings, for which my hygienists use electric, instead of compressed air driven drills(we call them handpieces), to polish our patients teeth. So they could finish.

Problem is the electrics that we have don't spin the bur fast enough or with enough torque to prepare teeth, so my business partner and I were S.O.L. in starting any tooth prepping procedures. I guess in a way that it's a good thing that there's still an e. Coli issue in the water supply of the town I practice in that led to our service at the restaurant being slower than usual so we got back about 10 minutes late!

New compressor arrives tommorrow AM.

Actually we lucked out with when it happened. When we went to lunch, everythign was fine. When we came back, the compressor had sh$t the bed :( When we realized it, we didn't have any teeth "in progress" and/or hadn't numbed up any patients! All that was going on was a couple of cleanings, for which my hygienists use electric, instead of compressed air driven drills(we call them handpieces), to polish our patients teeth. So they could finish.

Problem is the electrics that we have don't spin the bur fast enough or with enough torque to prepare teeth, so my business partner and I were S.O.L. in starting any tooth prepping procedures. I guess in a way that it's a good thing that there's still an e. Coli issue in the water supply of the town I practice in that led to our service at the restaurant being slower than usual so we got back about 10 minutes late!

New compressor arrives tommorrow AM.

OMG...this post makes me so excited to go to the Dentist Tuesday.luckily I was just there in November so I shouldn't encounter too much scrapping..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Had a busy afternoon. Went to the pool do play on the diving board and water slides. The water slides are way different when you're sober.

Anyway, I then decided to go workout, so that killed off another few hours. Off to BJ's for some supplies and now I'm drinking more Naked Mango Madness and Sailor Jerry rum. I'm out of rum, so I'll be switching to beer soon.

Need to decide on something for dinner quickly!

WoodCore

Getting ready to head out for a rip on the MTB and then a round of golf later on.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from girls' weekend in PA. I don't know how you guys there do it--what a PITA for you to get your booze! :lol: In any case, I have a lot of cleaning to do, and some orders to process, but I'm kicking back for a bit and relaxing. While it was a mini vacation I had my daughter with me and I did a show last night for my weekend host so I worked, too.