• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Tired too here Root....We were out late at a friend's last night with the girls for a holiday and one woke up before 6 not feeling great....

Just watched Happy Feet...good movie if anyone hasn't seen it....good family flick...some things go right over the kids head and into the adults...

Now...I'm in the morning office....ala Trek Chick!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from my daughter's first day of soccer and lunch afterward with my FIL. Going to try to get some homework done before birthday party tonight for my sister.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from my parents' house. Played some Rock Band with my brothers and one of my bro's GF. Raided their liquor cabinet. Drank some 40-year-old whiskey that did not age well (it was purchased when my parents got married 33 years ago). Kids are in bed now and I likely will be soon as well.

drjeff

Getting ready for bed. Gotta hit the road by 6:45 tommorrow to make it upto Loudon, NH for PLENTY of pre-race tailgating! :beer: Looks like an AWESOME day for watching 300 laps :)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from 6 hours of homework at Panera. Decided I better leave as I hadn't bought anything since I first got there. Still have a lot of reading to do...

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Sounds like there's quite the story behind that! :eek:
Not really, I was painting some sauce on leftover ribs on the grill, and while putting the brush into the jar, it hit the rim, and a small drop splashed up into my eye. Who would have thought bbq sauce would burn so much. :dunce:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Not really, I was painting some sauce on leftover ribs on the grill, and while putting the brush into the jar, it hit the rim, and a small drop splashed up into my eye. Who would have thought bbq sauce would burn so much. :dunce:

All that build up for.....nothing. ;) Eye protection next time!

I am reading about the 5 intolerable acts after the Boston Tea Party. yay.