What are you doing right now? - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 1365 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I'm replying to this thread again.
    I'm replying to your reply

Now I'm scratching my.......nevermind.

Should I have specified "...other than reading or replying to this thread"?
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Recovering from our last day of skiing for the season at Loon. What a great last day it was, sad, very sad.....
    \"J\"

Waiting for bacteria to die inside of a patients tooth
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

Torturing rats with a hacksaw and pulling the wings off of flies
    Brian

Pushing buttons in another thread and wishing I was at Waterville skiing for a buck.
    ------
    Chris K http://chickenjam.blogspot.com
    The Ski Cheap Or Die Calendar Project -If you have anything that you think should be on the calendar, pm me!

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Torturing rats with a hacksaw and pulling the wings off of flies
    Wow, you remind me of an old friend. One day we were down in his basement, he had a boa and attempted to feed it a rat. Guess the boa wasn't hungry and didn't eat it. What's my friend do? He hangs the rat from the ceiling and pull out a 22 rifle, in the basement, with concrete walls! I yelled at him but had no luck stopping him. He shoots at the rat, and shoots off one of his legs. Shoots again, and finally kills the lil bugger.

Another time, he tried to feed his snake a chicken, once again, rat doesn't bite. So what's this sadistic fool do, he tries to blind the chicken with a laser light. Now that I think about it, you two look alike. Do you have family in NJ?

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Wow, you remind me of an old friend. One day we were down in his basement, he had a boa and attempted to feed it a rat. Guess the boa wasn't hungry and didn't eat it. What's my friend do? He hangs the rat from the ceiling and pull out a 22 rifle, in the basement, with concrete walls! I yelled at him but had no luck stopping him. He shoots at the rat, and shoots off one of his legs. Shoots again, and finally kills the lil bugger.

Another time, he tried to feed his snake a chicken, once again, rat doesn't bite. So what's this sadistic fool do, he tries to blind the chicken with a laser light. Now that I think about it, you two look alike. Do you have family in NJ?
    No family in NJ. You have one sick friend! I was quoting a song actually...
    Brian

Thread Information