• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Home from running errands and finishing up some Christmas shopping with the family. :D Eating a late lunch/early dinner and then I have more baking to do and about 6 dozen cut out cookies to decorate.

drjeff

Trying my best to avoid devouring the massive assortment of cookies and other holiday food goodies that are currently sitting in the kitchen area of my office. I can hear the peanut butter cookies with the hershey's kiss stuck in the middle of them calling my name over and over and over :eek: :rolleyes:

Moe Ghoul

Interpretation of Ullr in Fez

Slow day here, so I played in the snow before it gets washed out on Friday. No harm having an Ullr Idol in the yard, maybe it'll snow. He ordered a Bitburger Premium beer, which surprised me, I thought he woulda been partial to something more robust........

Last edited:

BackLoafRiver

About to help 2 of my star students record their college application CD. Should turn out pretty great. And I too am trying to avoid eating any of the copious amounts of sweets my kids brought in as "gifts". Thanks kids...because I am just not fat enough :-D

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Slow day here, so I played in the snow before it gets washed out on Friday. No harm having an Ullr Idol in the yard, maybe it'll snow. He ordered a Bitburger Premium beer, which surprised me, I thought he woulda been partial to something more robust........
Nice dude!

I'm about to start prep on 19 pounds of pork butt for some Christmas Orion Pulled Pork! TR will follow after the holidays.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Orion is fired up! (crappy Blackberry pic for now)
17574_1329222789298_1192821543_31016450_6137961_n.jpg

Grassi21

Orion is fired up! (crappy Blackberry pic for now)
17574_1329222789298_1192821543_31016450_6137961_n.jpg

Awesome, love the landing pad you shoveled for the Orion. I was lazy this year and ordered a ham from the Honey Baked Ham company. I'm focusing my time on some kick ass side dishes. Maybe a blueberry cobbler too...

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Awesome, love the landing pad you shoveled for the Orion. I was lazy this year and ordered a ham from the Honey Baked Ham company. I'm focusing my time on some kick ass side dishes. Maybe a blueberry cobbler too...

I just did the landing pad this morning. We used to order lunches from HBH but then the quality started to drop at the local store. At Thanksgiving, there was a 20+ car line just to get into the parking lot there so who knows.

I'm thinking about having some Blueberries for breakfast....not working today so....

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Lookin good! Wife got 10 Maine lobster tails from Lobster-gram, and I picked up a prime rib for 4.99/lb on sale, so its surf n turf for xmas here. Lotsa tasty stuff being cooked on this thread.
I really want to try smoking prime rib in the Orion. Maybe in the spring I'll give it a go.

HD333

I thought of Prime Rib in the Orion for Christmas, I was overruled by the Warden. Honey Baked Ham instead.

The Orion will be down at Foxboro Sunday for the last Pats tailgate of the year for me (passed on the playoff tickets this year, no need to float Kraft a loan for the 2 games they make us pay for that won't even be played @ Gillette).

Tailgate menu is a work in progress but I am thninking 3 racks of ribs and 40 or so wings, maybe some beer:p

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from 3 miles on the elliptical at the gym (knee is too cranky for the treadmill) and stopping at the grocery store. Look what I found!
19937_252531301256_624361256_4718092_1687227_n.jpg

:eek: It's not even Christmas yet!!!

drjeff

Eating a piece of my mother's pumkin bread - I just love the days when my Dad comes to my office and is sent with baked goods that my mom made! :)

Grassi21

Back from 3 miles on the elliptical at the gym (knee is too cranky for the treadmill) and stopping at the grocery store. Look what I found!
19937_252531301256_624361256_4718092_1687227_n.jpg

:eek: It's not even Christmas yet!!!

My wife will be happy. Those are a family fav.

drjeff

I thought of Prime Rib in the Orion for Christmas, I was overruled by the Warden. Honey Baked Ham instead.

The Orion will be down at Foxboro Sunday for the last Pats tailgate of the year for me (passed on the playoff tickets this year, no need to float Kraft a loan for the 2 games they make us pay for that won't even be played @ Gillette).

Tailgate menu is a work in progress but I am thninking 3 racks of ribs and 40 or so wings, maybe some beer:p

Nice. Gotta love the Orion @ Gillette - the 2 times I've brought mine I must have had 50 people ask me what it was, and then stare (and smell) in amazement as the 4 racks of ribs I did each time came out just over and hour later!

No game for me this week - the urge to ski won out over the urge to eat more food and drink more beer after what would have be 3+ prior days of too much food + drink. I did float Kraft a loan/advance on my next years tix for playoff tixs - I figure that last weeks win guarentees that at best I'll only have 1 playoff ticket worth of credit for next year. I might be more bullish on them if they were playing this way in week 8 or 9, but headed into week 16, they look like a 1 and done playoff team with just too many holes on the defense to fill in too short a time :(