• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

BackLoafRiver

Just trying to get the office, classroom organized so I can get out of here at a decent hour today for the long trek to Burlington. Still trying to debate heading home to pick up my ski gear. There is NEVER enough time over the short break week to get out. I always feel bad ditching my family for a morning or so while on vacation.

I need to survive an hour and half rehearsal with my top jazz group. Thank god they are good kids.

drjeff

Liking that fact that courtesy of a couple of my patients today dropping off x-mas presents that I'm headed home shortky with a case and a half of beer :)

bvibert

Staff member
I can hear the peanut butter cookies with the hershey's kiss stuck in the middle of them calling my name over and over and over :eek: :rolleyes:

Those are one of my favorites this time of year. Had a few at a Holiday luncheon on Monday...

ZYDECORICH

just talking to a friend i haven't seen in a while who now lives in utah. her husband does avalanche control out there... may be able to bring the family out there for a trip... i hope.. oh please,please,please!!!

Terry

Sitting here listening to it rain. Was gonna go skiing this morning but I guess that is out. Have to go work on my brothers truck today so maybe I will do that this morning and then ski if it lets up this afternoon.

Warp Daddy

still sick and feeling crappy , the first time our family has not skied day after Christmas in over 3 decades . Weather has been horrible altho this am its partly cloudy and no rain ( so far) after 2 days of rain. Fortunately all 4 grandkids visiting for a week are engrossed in wii games and other computer games and dvds while their parents and us play board games ,

Still havent skied this season due to the sickness and lousy weather combo----------BUT its a small time problem in the larger order of life :D:D

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Warp, sorry you're still sick but at least you're near the end. Hope you can get out there soon!

Right now, just finished reading The Alchemist (which was fantastic, BTW) and hanging with the kids, who are playing some weird make-believe game while running in and out of their play tent. About to start another book. I love reading when I can choose the book and how long I take to read it. :D

Geoff

I'm stranded at O'Hare. Security in Vancouver was a disaster and I missed my connection in Chicago. United refused to pay for my hotel room. Merry Christmas

drjeff

"Admiring" the really funky colored stuff thats currently coming out of my right sinus at a rapid rate :eek:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Went skiing at Blue, Really excelled today, great skiing. Went to gym, soaked in hot tub. Pit stop at Home Depot. Got home had a safety meeting & enjoying some leftover pulled pork coated with some BBQ sauce I picked up in Kentucky watching Terminator Salvation in HD drinking a Sam Adams Winter....Today is a good damn day.