• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Dropped off B's Watea 94s to get mounted up with some bindings. Then had dinner and now getting the kids settled into bed so we can watch Paranormal Activity.

SKIQUATTRO

having a nice Holiday Blend coffee...going thru AP/AR, confirming Smuggs reservations and Stowe trip reservations..checking out Mohawk conditions (taking a day trip Sat--any discounts to be had??)

Geoff

Just about to start cooking for New Years.

And in other news, the police recovered my stolen wallet. ...of course, I've already replaced everything.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Sitting down after running to the packy and the grocery store, enjoying a Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome and relaxing. Ahhhh.... More errands tomorrow that couldn't be done today; should be LOTS of fun.

BackLoafRiver

Realized this is the first post in a while.

Getting ready for bed. Pulled out all my gear for tomorrow. Gonna head to Shawnee Peak tomorrow to try it out before I head back for some festivities. Never been down there. Still on blackout from SR and the Loaf. According to Google Maps, it is closer to me than every other resort by 10 minutes. It will be interesting to see how that translates in travel time.

I'll be sure to post a TR as soon as I can.

Sleep well all!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Trying to get the kids moving. Gotta see if B's Wateas are ready for pickup then run some last minute errands before dropping them at G-pa's house for the night. Woohoo! Kid-free NYE! ;)

WJenness

Sitting down after running to the packy and the grocery store, enjoying a Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome and relaxing. Ahhhh.... More errands tomorrow that couldn't be done today; should be LOTS of fun.

My brother gave me a mix pack of 9 different winter beers for Christmas... There is a Sam Smith's Winter Welcome in there, and I'm anxious to try it after all the chatter about it on here.

Gotta stop running around for a few minutes first.

-w

WJenness

Just about to start cooking for New Years.

And in other news, the police recovered my stolen wallet. ...of course, I've already replaced everything.

Where did it get swiped from? Pick Pocket?

Lose anything valuable?

Sorry that it got taken man... It's easy to say 'people suck' in times like this... but unfortunately, there are a lot of people out there right now who've started to do things like this to feed their families... Whether or not they really 'have' to do that or not, I can't say... but if it were my wallet that was taken, I'd hope that it was by someone in a situation like that vs. some teenage punk looking for some easy cash or someone looking for drug money...

In any event, it sucks that your wallet got stolen man. Particularly at this time of year.

-w

Warp Daddy

Still sick/ weak can't seem to shake this virus ----not the flu but one effin nasty head/chest cold no fever continue to feel like crap .

Our Manhattan crew left Tuesday , Boston Crew leaves tomorrow . Luved seeing everyone but was so damn toxic really couldn't do a damn thing ---------------------------- feel like about 100 yrs old right now but I"M ALIVE things could have been much worse .

Glad to hear that MOST of you guys are out and getting some good days out there ---------sigh

SKIQUATTRO

working with the accountant, cleaning up the books for year end
getting ready to close up at 2, head home, wife is working 3-11, it'll be me and my girls just chillin'...play some wii, get a fire going...

Geoff

Where did it get swiped from? Pick Pocket?

Lose anything valuable?

Sorry that it got taken man... It's easy to say 'people suck' in times like this... but unfortunately, there are a lot of people out there right now who've started to do things like this to feed their families... Whether or not they really 'have' to do that or not, I can't say... but if it were my wallet that was taken, I'd hope that it was by someone in a situation like that vs. some teenage punk looking for some easy cash or someone looking for drug money...

In any event, it sucks that your wallet got stolen man. Particularly at this time of year.

-w

My wallet and iPod were stolen out of my car. The car was parked at a friend's house at the end of a long private road and on 20 very secluded acres. The cars that weren't locked had glass broken. The wallet was found a half mile away 11 days later. 99.9% chance teenagers hitting all the cars parked overnight at Christmas parties.

WJenness

My wallet and iPod were stolen out of my car. The car was parked at a friend's house at the end of a long private road and on 20 very secluded acres. The cars that weren't locked had glass broken. The wallet was found a half mile away 11 days later. 99.9% chance teenagers hitting all the cars parked overnight at Christmas parties.

Super lame.

Sorry man... I agree on the 99.9% chance...

-w

SKIQUATTRO

chillin with my girls, they are having dinner then making ice cream sundays....got all the gear organized for the day trip to mohawk on sat....got a bottle of champagne and choc covered strawberries ready to go for when the wife gets home at 1130ish....