• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

krisskis

Enjoy your sleep, Kris!

Tying up some loose ends and then it's outdoors! Some errands and either a walk in the woods or on my parents' treadmill. Knees are starting to feel better again and I need to get back to training.

I'll try, Carrie. It's not starting off well. I dropped my daughter off at school, came home and got into bed and 5 minutes later my cell rings. Everyone that knows me, knows i work nights and my ringer is off on the house phone. So if they absolutely need to get me, they know to call the cell. I look at the phone and see its my daughter. "Yes, Laura? What do you need?" "Mommy,<she only calls me mommy when she thinks im going to get pissed>, I have gym today, and i wore my UGGS<with her shorts, mind you> and i really really really need my sneakers." So here i go...out of bed, get dressed....in my pajamas..red and white pants with hearts on them..throw on a tshirt and slippers and off i go to school. The look on her face was priceless when i walked into school ;-) "MOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!! Did you have to wear your pajamas to school??????" "Laura, did you have to forget your sneakers????" Hahahahaha!!!

Now, im wired up because i had to get out of bed and sitting here in front of the computer. I REALLY need to go to bed.

krisskis

Ok. It's now 10:05 and i'm still up. I have my alarm set for 2:15pm, so me thinks it's time to put my tired, old ass to bed. A/C on...check. PJs on...check. Dog under the blankets in my bed waiting for me...check. Looking forward to sleeping less than 4 hours....check. LOL.

Have a good day all!! I'll be dreaming of snow covered mountains!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
If it makes you feel better, I average around 4-5 hrs of sleep per night anyway. ;)

Laundry is done and folded, diapers are changed, it's time to get out of the house!

drjeff

Right now I'm questioning if I really want to go back into the employee kitchen in my office and investigate what the wacky smell is that's coming from there :eek:

My guess is that it involves one of my assistants, the microwave and some food product that was "hiding" in the back of either the cabinate or refrigerator for a couple of months

Moe Ghoul

Removed hot tub lid hardware, scraped and wirebrushed, put a coat of primer on it. Gonna take the bike out and run a few errands shortly. snacking on indian flatbread with hummous and tapanade.

OMG!!! The night is dragging!!! Its only 2:15am...i still have until 7:40am!! I think i may jump out the window soon....oh wait...i work on the 18th floor...maybe not a good idea to jump :-(

Im so bored!!!! <shit...now i sound like my kids when they actually have about 5 free minutes with nothing to do>

Do you usually work the middle of the night shift??? Wow it must be a huge hospital..

Eating lunch..only a few more hours until beer thirty..today is dragging..and it's over 80 degrees out and muggy..yuck

dmc

Sitting in the Jacksonville Airport waiting to get home...

krisskis

Do you usually work the middle of the night shift??? Wow it must be a huge hospital..

Yes i do. I do the 7pm to 7:40 am shift. It is a huge hospital :)

Ok...i am out of bed, showered and dressed <dont know if i am actually AWAKE after 3 1/2 hours of sleep, but working on it> and ready to start my day. Off to put up my daughter from school, then pick up my son at the HS from a football meeting, then going to Hofstra to watch the Wantagh girls lacrosse championship game...GO WARRIORS!! Then its a quick bite to eat and off to the hospital to see my FIL. Hoping to be in bed by 11 tonight. We'll see how that goes.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Just finished eating some fresh cherries...yum! On to more laundry. Exciting, I know.

I did get in a 27 minute walk/jog on my parents' treadmill. Though the little guy unplugged it a few times while I was in the middle of running. :eek: I would have gone longer but the kids were getting into trouble and it was HOT even with the fan blowing on me.

drjeff

Right now I'm sitting at my desk, having a diet pepsi, and debating whether I spend the next 10 minutes until my next patient arrives filling out charts or reading the daily arrival of dental journals that was in the mailbox today. Who am I kidding, I'll likely just get in 10 minutes of post whoring! ;)

drjeff

Sitting at my desk with about 25 minutes to kill until I have to goto my 4 1/2 year old daughters pre-school graduation party/potluck dinner tonight. Should be a fun event, albeit with a few out of tune songs I'm guessing ;)