• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

bvibert

Staff member
Roll down the windows and turn the music up. :grin:

:lol: Sometimes I wish I drove around for a living...

No windows anywhere near this cube, and if I turned my music up any louder some of the songs I listen to might get me in trouble with co-workers... ;)

Maybe I should just go out for a drive instead.

deadheadskier

Staff member
:lol: Sometimes I wish I drove around for a living...

part of the job description here. I enjoy it. Only think I mind about it is I've got a 3 year old car with 92K miles on it. What's worse is my wife was using it for a year and a half. I probably put 35K work related miles on the road a year. I get modest compensation for it from my company and deduct some via taxes, but blowing through the warranty so quickly sucks. Part of the reason I bought the Hyundai is the 10 year/ 100K warranty. I need a 6 year / 150K plan :lol:

SKIQUATTRO

wrapping up a few deals, buying back a data center from a hospital in Oklahoma, networking equipment from an integrator in Virgina and trading desk turrets from a hedge fund in Philly.

wife working 3-11...hang with the girls, put them to bed, then grab a merlot and go tune some skis....

drjeff

Waiting for a couple of mouths to get numb so I can do what I need to do to bring this work day to a close! :)

4aprice

Just back from Camelback. Plenty of new snow but once again winds playing havoc with mountain operations. Tweeked my knee the other day and still not on top of it like I would like to be. Should be an interesting weekend but very fearful of the crowds:-o

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Madroch

Wondering why no shipping update from Fed Ex on a package where shipment information was send to FEd Ex on 2/9-- I assume seller sent the information but never actually dropped the package with FEd EX?

drjeff

heading out early tomorrow am got my new boot gloves this afternoon anxious to see if they really work

Best way to describe a boot glove there Warp, is that they won't warm up the tootsies once they get cold, but what they do do is keep the tootsies from getting cold quicker than usual. For me at least, if on a COLD day I might usually take 5 or 6 runs without the bootgloves on before I need a toe warm up break, with the bootgloves on I can get say 9 or 10 runs before I need a warm up break. Good product IMHO

Warp Daddy

Thanks for the feeedback guys . I read about the strap issue and also the need to put these puppys on in the lodge not at the car . I 'm pretty used to cod and seldom have an issue after living here in the tundra for damn near 50 yrs . But i figure if i can make the last hr of the day skiing more comfy for $30 its worth a shot

todays a good day to test it -- 3 below zero sunny at the base can't even guess about the summit and factor the wind -- but i'm equipped for cold