• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Self-help reading and going through some old clothes. Love getting rid of the stuff that's too big! :D

Still have an awful headache though... my shoulders ache, too. Must be a tension headache.

drjeff

It's Opilio season!

+1 It sure is! except it's opie time on the DVR for me right now as I just had too much going on at 9pm!

Right now I'm watching the Wizzard getting slammed with 40 footers and a full stack of pots on deck :eek:

drjeff

Going to bed a few posts shy of 2000.

Do we need to send you to AZ post whore rehab?? Quitting for the night that close to a major milestone post whore number would be like skipping out on a powder day because only 15" fell instead of 18" ;)

Right now I've got 6 more tonight to post whore my way to 2400!

wa-loaf

Grabbing a bite to eat since I won't be able to have anything tomorrow for awhile.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I've spent the last hour and a half trying to get both kids back to sleep... and neither one of them is asleep, still. I'm exhausted.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I've spent the last hour and a half trying to get both kids back to sleep... and neither one of them is asleep, still. I'm exhausted.
Ugh, it was well after 3AM when I went to bed with the oldest in her bed and still awake, and the youngest in bed with me because I was too tired to fight it anymore. :roll: They really need to make sleeping pills for kids....

Right now, I'm trying to keep the kids from ripping my room apart while I check email.

drjeff

They really need to make sleeping pills for kids....

They do!

200.jpg

Of course I've NEVER slipped my kids a quick dose of this when their making the energizer bunny look lethargic at bed/naptime ;)

drjeff

Right now I'm sitting at my desk looking out at the rain coming down and my schedule this AM and realizing that this morning isn;t in all likelyhoood seem like its moving fast :(