• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

krisskis

They do!

200.jpg

Of course I've NEVER slipped my kids a quick dose of this when their making the energizer bunny look lethargic at bed/naptime ;)

Oh yea....i also have been known to NEVER use benadryl on my patients or my own kids!

Sorry to hear they kept you up all night, Sev. I actually slept for 4 1/2 hours without waking up last night...first time in 2 weeks i didnt have insomnia....must have been the BENADRYL!! :)

krisskis

Right now im sitting here trying to will myself to get the hell up and take a shower. I have to be down in Freeport at 10:30 am for my daughters 5th grade graduation trip on a party boat. Its only 59 degrees and raining outside. This truly sucks.

krisskis

Well, I'm off to Freeport to spend 4 fun-filled hours on a party boat with 90 5th graders :) At least it stopped raining....for the moment.

Wish me luck!! LOL.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Have fun, Kris! :D

Let's see... showered, washed dishes, laundry is going, picked up the living room (which will probably remain such for a total of 30 seconds)... time for a break. Then it will be time to make kids' lunches and try to coerce at least one (preferably both) of them to take a nap. I may take one, too. My eyes just don't want to stay open today.

Though I do have some good reading I should be doing, too.

At work..surfing the net..I should be filing..I'm going out into the rain in a bit to screw on some death scrolls on bronze markers..woo hoo..Only 4-5 more hours of work..

WJenness

FINALLY finishing a Japanese translation build of our software at work. I've been fighting with this for WAY WAY too long.

-w

krisskis

Got some ear plugs?? ;)

Haha...i sure needed them. I now have the headache to prove it. Got home 30 minutes ago and just waiting to go pick her up from school at 3:30. The big dope just got home< my son :) > and is hounding me to get off the desktop bacuse he did a research report on his laptop and needs to email it to me and then print it on the desktop...geez...leave me alone will ya?!

The rain held out and there was a peek of sun now and then. The bugs were nasty though...im sure by tomorrow i will have the bites to show it. Daughter has lacrosse practice at 6pm so im thinking pizza for dinner. Husband is going to a union meeting so i dont have to feed him. Then its a shower for her after practice and off to a jewelry, flip flop, ed hardy, clothes party for me and the daughter. Im going for the wine...LOL.

drjeff

Two more patients this afternoon, a couple of charts and then it's in the car for a drive over to the Albany area for my 15 year college reunion this weekend :beer:

Two more patients this afternoon, a couple of charts and then it's in the car for a drive over to the Albany area for my 15 year college reunion this weekend :beer:

Where did you go to college? Do you still keep in touch with anybody from college? My 5 year college reunion was 2 years ago but I didn't attend. I no longer keep in touch with anybody from college.

Paul

Where did you go to college? Do you still keep in touch with anybody from college? My 5 year college reunion was 2 years ago but I didn't attend. I no longer keep in touch with anybody from college.

If we had reunions, this would've been my 15th as well. Lost touch with the last friend from college about 10 years ago.

Watching MSNBC. DC schools in lockdown mode due to severe weather. Tornado warnings in outlying counties. Weirdness.

It looks like some huge Thunderstorms headed this way in about 2 hours..and maybe some more overnight and into tomorrow morning. The high for Saturday is expected to reach 94..holy Air conditioning..I want to go running that day to get out a good sweat..

drjeff

If we had reunions, this would've been my 15th as well. Lost touch with the last friend from college about 10 years ago.

I got duped into being the chair for my class at my 10th(okay I had a few beers at my class dinner and put my hand up thinking I was getting the waitresses attention for another beer as they were asking who wanted to be chair DOH! :( )

On the flipside, a definate perk is that of my class of 1,000 there's a grand total of 5 of us alum's and 3 "guests" and the alumni house has told me that I have budget of clsoe to $7,000 at my disposal. I'm thinking that my class year atleast won't be going thirsty! :beer:

Right now I'm waiting for some dental cement to dry on my last patient of the day. :)