• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

You sure don't write very proper for a former college President..:flame:

lmbfao..

THAT would BE TRUE GSS had a wonderful admin asst would made me look FAR BETTER than i ever was :D

PS always was DIFFERANT from the norm -- had a great affinity for teh "contemporary scenen and stil do - that's why i truly ENJOY YOUR irreverance

continuos passive motion machine. This contraption I stick my leg in and it slowly flexes it back and forth. Gotta do it 3 times a day 2 hrs at a time for about a week.

Yikes...I don't think I can sit still that long..unless I smoke really good weed..

THAT would BE TRUE GSS had a wonderful admin asst would made me look FAR BETTER than i ever was :D

PS always was DIFFERANT from the norm -- had a great affinity for teh "contemporary scenen and stil do - that's why i truly ENJOY YOUR irreverance

It's funny reading back over your post a few up in this thread..you write in short hand...lol..it's funny...cept when ya write bout taxes..lol

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
After work I think I'm going to go to the bar for 1 or 8 beers..
That's a pretty big range. :lol:

Did 30 minutes walk/jog on the treadmill... ran more than before, too. Knees are feeling pretty good, so I'm continuing my 5K training. :D

Right now... making a sort of in between lunch-dinner for the kids. We were out running errands and the little guy slept anyway so it sorta got past me. :oops:

Warp Daddy

Gettin ready for a major pig out with several friends tonite :D.

We're heading to a Chicken n' Biscuits country style Supper with all kinds o homemade pies , desserts etc etc . Its a monthly thing and "everyone " in the area hits it up ---ALL u can eat $7--the NORTH COUNTRY is awesome . REAL comfort food --Diets be damned !

IT's SUMMER time along the ST Lawrence R and the Livin is EASY

Gettin ready for a major pig out with several friends tonite :D.

We're heading to a Chicken n' Biscuits country style Supper with all kinds o homemade pies , desserts etc etc . Its a monthly thing and "everyone " in the area hits it up ---ALL u can eat $7--the NORTH COUNTRY is awesome . REAL comfort food --Diets be damned !

IT's SUMMER time along the ST Lawrence R and the Livin is EASY

Do you live near the 1,000 islands??? I hear there's some good salad dressing in those parts. Oh yeah what's the difference between dinner and supper?? It always bothers me when people say Supper....I always call it dinner..

Warp Daddy

Do you live near the 1,000 islands??? I hear there's some good salad dressing in those parts. Oh yeah what's the difference between dinner and supper?? It always bothers me when people say Supper....I always call it dinner..

1. Bingo we got ourselves a winner here ! Near 'bout 20 minute drive

2.> Yeah great salad dressing not sure how it differs from Russian dressing ( but better minds on this topic e.g. Deadheadskier ) might be knowledgeable .

3. Supper is a North Country colloqialism and frankly in most folks minds here connotes a degree of INFORMALITY, Relaxed like in church suppers or country style suppers at various organizations .

Dinner at least in my limited experience is a bit more formal , organized, sit down party , good silver , best china , good wine/ after dinner drinks etc kinda vibe

Moe Ghoul

Cranked out the lawn before the muggies roll in with the heat. Started happy hour early, watching CNBC and wishin I'd thrown some money on oil yesterday. Wow, wadda reversal. So much for "strong dollar" policy..roflmao!!! Keep spinnin' those lies.

Back from the Farmers market..I picked up Gazpacho, potato skins, turkey, turkey bacon, and rolling paper from the Tobacco shop. Sam Adams summer in my fridge..I'm about to take a cold shower..AC cranking..then chillax...I'm going to watch the episode of The Real World that I missed last night at 7PM..

Moe Ghoul

1. Bingo we got ourselves a winner here ! Near 'bout 20 minute drive

2.> Yeah great salad dressing not sure how it differs from Russian dressing ( but better minds on this topic e.g. Deadheadskier ) might be knowledgeable .

3. Supper is a North Country colloqialism and frankly in most folks minds here connotes a degree of INFORMALITY, Relaxed like in church suppers or country style suppers at various organizations .

Dinner at least in my limited experience is a bit more formal , organized, sit down party , good silver , best china , good wine/ after dinner drinks etc kinda vibe

I think russian has no relish/pickles, 1000 Island does.

AMAC2233

Sitting on the unbelievibly crowded MetroNorth train, just past Stamford. Ugh,,

I know what you mean. Just got off my 1 hour and fifteen minute (twice) daily routine...bus, subway, train. For me, it's cheap, but not easy, especially after a long day. Today I had the pleasure of listening to an obnoxious person talking on her cell phone a seat behind me - in an otherwise completely empty car. When the guy came around to check tickets, she hid her phone, smiled, and tried to make small talk with him about the nasty weather. What a phony. Lucky for me, no one else came on our section the enitre 35 minutes. Never again will I sit in the last car.

Next year will be nice, since I should have enough money saved up to buy a car. Gas will be another problem.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Well, I changed the air filter on my Blazer (woohoo - all by myself!) and was going to go looking for the stuff to change the oil but the little guy woke up... and that was 30 min ago and he's still not back to sleep for good. SIGH. I feel like I spend 20 hrs a day caring for that kid. He's an awful sleeper (and tonight I even gave him ibuprofen for teething pain AND benadryl... apparently nothing will knock him out).