• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

snoseek

Taking a short job-hunting break. As I ease back into reality I'm noticing how incredibly horrible the job market is right now. I may have to take a fluff job and wait till something decent comes up.

mondeo

Procrastinating with regard to doing some homework, for my class in project management.

This class has singlehandedly called into question my plans to get my MBA after I'm finished with my M.Eng. degree.

2knees

putting off the long ass list of chores i have to do tonight. like laundry. empty the dishwasher, pickup the 8,000 toys on the floor put away laundry, clean the bathroom, etc.

sometimes i hate the internet, it wastes more of my time then anything.

gmcunni

watching "Dancing with the Stars". this show sucks but the Mets aren't on tonight and i'm too lazy to do anything else right now.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
putting off the long ass list of chores i have to do tonight. like laundry. empty the dishwasher, pickup the 8,000 toys on the floor put away laundry, clean the bathroom, etc.

sometimes i hate the internet, it wastes more of my time then anything.
Yeah, there are definitely days I don't get much done because of the draw of the internet. :oops:

I am sitting in bed, TV's on in the background, waiting for Brian. He was falling asleep when we were sitting on the couch so I suggested we go to bed. "Just have to check something online." That was 30 minutes ago. :roll:

Greg

Staff member
Brian disses a booty call for the Internet? WTF. :blink:

WJenness

So I read her post, rushed in there, and then fell asleep by the time she finally got off her computer... :roll:

You know that's why she posted in this thread... she knew you'd read it... easier than yelling and waking up the little one.

-w

dmc

Just got in from a conference call to Cali next to the creek... They made me move inside cause they kept hearing the water when i'd go off mute..

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Right now, I am drinking a Shipyard Brewing 2008 Brewer's Choice: Royal IPA and getting ready to grill some meat after having left work early. Gonna sit out on the back patio and enjoy some sun and a great view while drinking a beer and grilling. Huzzah.

drjeff

Getting ready to finish up the last couple of patients and then lace up my running shoes for a nice couple mile run along the river that runs through the town I work in