What are you doing right now? - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 1365 FirstFirst ... 4567816561065061006 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    Staring at a stack of charts like that look like this

that need some ink put to paper before I head home
    Same thing, just 24 hours later

'07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

About to have Japanese food here in Stowe..

Had sushi yesterday, during my lunch break, from work.

escaped from work at exactly 6, couldn't take it anymore, now waiting for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    escaped from work at exactly 6, couldn't take it anymore, now waiting for dinner.
    That's early for you, isn't it?

Looking at the huge mess my kids (the little tornadoes) made in the living room.

Thinking about a lot of things.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Listening to the girls argue.

As usual.....
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

Online, checking hiking & financial info, then watching my 2nd favorite baseball team, tonight it's the Jay's..... 8^)
    Happy Trails, be safe & Good Luck
    Mike P.

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    That's early for you, isn't it?

Looking at the huge mess my kids (the little tornadoes) made in the living room.

Thinking about a lot of things.
    If you listen to my boss it is. When I started this job, the dept wase starting to work 24/7. In order to accomplish this we would work swing shifts of 3 day one week, 4 days the next at 12 hours a day. Since then, things changed, we went away from the 24/7, my dept lost half it's staff, but timelines and workload didnt' change. As a result, now it seems that they're expecting me to work 24/7. Today I told my boss, I have a life outside of work, I'm not giving it up.

watching American Idol

and working on a PPT for tomorrow AM.

Arrghh! I'm readin' this thread again.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Thread Information